十九

Yoongi got to the studio and was surprised to see that Jungkook was already there. Yoongi smiled and sat down across from Jungkook.

"Good morning." Yoongi said and Jungkook looked up, almost as if he had just noticed he was there.

"Yoongi I didn't lie to you. I'm serious I text you all the time and you text me. I'm not pretending anymore. I really like you Yoogs." Jungkook said and Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Yoongi asked quietly. "I didn't want you to think of me as Jungkook the idol, I want you to think of me as just Jungkook." Jungkook whispered and Yoongi bit his lip.

"I never thought of you as Jungkook the idol. I only thought of you as a person who has a beautiful talent. But I'm twenty four and your twenty."

Jungkook shook his head. "I knew you were going to say that.. Its a four year difference! That's not much." Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded.

"It is—" Jungkook cut Yoongi off. "If I was only one year older you wouldn't be saying that. Is it because I was a teenager only a year ago? Well let me tell you something Yoongi, you were a teenager once too." Jungkook said.

Yoongi pursed his lips. "Jungkook we should work on the song." Yoongi said and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Not until I get an answer. Do want to try dating or not Yoongi?" Jungkook had calmed down a bit and he was anxiously waiting for Yoongi's answer.

"We can try dating but are we going to go public anytime soon? I don't know if I could handle that." Yoongi said and Jungkook smiled. "We don't have to. Just us for now." Jungkook said and Yoongi smiled.

"I would text Jungkook about this but I would only be texting you so." Yoongi joked and they both chuckled. "Tell Hoseok. The guy in the picture with you. I didn't know you knew him too." Jungkook smiled.

"You know Hoseok? Aish that loud mouth. We are like best friends." Yoongi chuckled. "Yeah we met a bit before I got super popular. He's funny but we don't get to hang out much." Jungkook said and Yoongi agreed.

"Let's work on this song now." Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded.

They worked for awhile and then Jungkook had to leave. "I'll see you soon Yoongi. Text me when you get home." Jungkook smiled and pecked Yoongi's cheek.

"I will. Bye Kooks." Yoongi said and Jungkook left. Yoongi decided to stay a bit longer and try to finish the song.

It was really good and they both really liked it. Soon Yoongi gave up and went home.

Sent at 4:56 pm
Jungkooksbabe: I'm home now.

Sent at 4:57 pm
Yoongiskookie: What took you so long? I left hours ago. I was starting to think you got hurt..

Sent at 4:59 pm
Jungkooksbabe: I'm fine kooks, nothing to worry about. I just wanted to stay a bit longer and work on the song. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't.

Sent at 5:00 pm
Yoongiskookie: hoseok just texted me, should I tell him?

Sent at 5:01 pm
Jungkooksbabe: sure

Sent at 5:05 pm
Yoongiskookie: he said congrats and that he knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

Sent at 5:07 pm
Jungkooksbabe: smh that kid.. Whatcha doing rn?

Sent at 5:08 pm
Yoongiskookie: missing u babe

Sent at 5:09 pm
Jungkooksbabe: your so cute. I miss u too ;)

Sent at 5:11 pm
Yoongiskookie: want to go out and get dinner?

Sent at 5:12 pm
Jungkooksbabe: are you able to do that?

Sent at 5:12 pm
Yoongiskookie: yeah. Let's meet up in twenty minutes, I won't be late ;) see you yoogs <3

Sent at 5:13 pm
Jungkooksbabe: okay see you kooks <3

a/n: well they are officially together ;))))))))) i could've done better but here it is. i hope you like it
saranghae~