二十七

Yoongiskookie: heyy

Jungkooksbabe: hi. I can't text you right now, I'm going to meet up with Jimin. I'll text you later though <3

Yoongiskookie: oh. ok.

Yoongi frowned at the texts between him and his boyfriend but there was really nothing he could do about it, at least not now.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and then went to go meet Park Jimin. Yoongi has heard about this guy before. He thinks highly of him, plus he looks really sweet.

A few minutes later he arrived at the café they decided to meet at. Jimin said that he wanted to talk before they started making any music. Yoongi agreed and they picked a place.

It wasn't hard for Yoongi to spot Jimin sitting in a booth at the back. He was quite popular so that seat was a good choice.

Yoongi walked over and took a seat across from Jimin.

"Hi." Jimin said, giving a small smile. "Hi, I'm Min Yoongi." Yoongi said, stretching his hand out for Jimin to shake it. "Sorry, I'm Park Jimin." Jimin fully introduced himself as he shook Yoongi's muscular hand.

Yoongi chuckled and was about to say something before he was interrupted by the waiter.

"Hello, my name is Hoseok. Can I— Yoongi! I haven't seen you in forever. How've you been?" Hoseok exclaimed, taking a seat next to his friend.

"Oh god Hoseok.. Not right now. I've been good and I'm guessing you have too so how about you—"

"No. Jin hyung is back there! I'm sure he'd be excited to see you. You can bring your date too." Hoseok said and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"This is not my date and I'm actually here for work so I'll come back another time." Yoongi said and Hoseok groaned. "Your always working. I hate you." Hoseok pouted childishly.

"I wouldn't mind seeing Jin hyung. I haven't seen him in years." Jimin spoke up and Hoseok tilted his head to the side. "Who are you?" Hoseok asked. "Park Jimin. Nice to meet you." Jimin held out his hand for Hoseok to shake but he didn't take it.

"Oh my god Yoogs. Did you hear that? Park Jimin. Like the Park Jimin. I want your job so bad. You get to work with hot idols, where do I sign up?" Hoseok looked dreamingly at Jimin.

"Yeah okay, let's go see Jin." Yoongi said and pushed Hoseok out of the seat so he could get out. The three went back and into the kitchen where Seokjin was playing on his phone.

"Hyung!" Hoseok yelled and Jin jumped, almost dropping his phone. "Hoseok! Why do you do these things to me!? I get scared so easily!" Jin yelled and Hoseok giggled.

"We have guests." Hoseok said and Jin turned to face Jimin and Yoongi. "Oh my lord. I haven't seen you two in awhile! I missed you guys." Jin said and pulled them both into a long, tight hug.

"I missed you too hyung." Jimin mumbled and Jin smiled. "So what brings you both here at the same time?" Jin asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Jimin and I are working together." Yoongi said with a small smile. "Ooh two young boys working together in a—"

"Don't. I have a boyfriend in case you guys forgot." Yoongi said and Jin raised an eyebrow. "You do? Have I met this guy?" Jin questioned.

"Uh no. But it was on tv, you didn't see it?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok jumped up. "I saw it! It was really dramatic but his name is Jeon Jungkook and he's an idol that Yoongi worked with." Hoseok said and Jin nodded.

"Bring him in sometime. I need to check and see if—"

"Hyung." Yoongi whined. "Don't hyung me. I'm just trying to be a good mother." Jin shrugged. "Now you two go back to working. Hoseok, don't bother them." Jin said and everyone nodded.

Yoongi and Jimin went back to their booth and started talking again. Yoongi's phone went off and he excused himself for a minute.

"Hello?" Yoongi answered. "Hey babe. How's everything going?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi groaned. "Fine. Why are you calling me? I love you but I don't understand. Do you not trust me?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook sighed.

"No, I do trust you. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone now. I love you, have fun." Jungkook said and then ended the call. Yoongi sighed and then went back to sit down with Jimin.

"What was that about?" Jimin asked, looking up from his phone. "It was just Jungkook." Yoongi shrugged. "Ah yeah. Did he tell you?" Jimin asked earning a confused look from Yoongi.

"I'm going to take that as a no. Well Jungkook and I dated for awhile, I don't know he was trying to avoid telling you or something but yeah. It was pretty serious." Jimin said and Yoongi bit his lip.

"Why wouldn't he tell me..?" Yoongi asked himself. "I have to go. We can meet up tomorrow to start on the song. It was nice meeting you Yoongi." Jimin smiled and patted Yoongi's shoulder before leaving.

Yoongi sat there for awhile with a lost look on his face. "You okay honey?" Jin asked, sitting down across from Yoongi.

"No, I don't think so. Jungkook is already keeping things from me.. Hyung, what am I going to do? I love him." Yoongi looked up at Jin for an answer.

"Don't fall so fast." Jin sighed and left Yoongi's table. Just another person leaving Yoongi in his lost state.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Hoseok cooed, sitting next to his hyung. "You okay Suga?" Hoseok asked, resting his head on his shoulder.

"You look lost but your still super cute. Jungkookie is lucky, he's got a cutie." Hoseok giggled but stopped when Yoongi still didn't say anything.

"Hey. Seriously Yoongi. Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. "I don't know Hobi. I really don't. I'm gonna go now, I'll be back later and then we can hang out. Alright?" Yoongi turned his head to face Hoseok.

Hoseok blushed at the closeness of their faces but nodded nonetheless. "Alright." Hoseok nodded and then let Yoongi leave.

Jungkooksbabe: I'm coming over.

Yoongiskookie: kk love you

Jungkooksbabe: mhm

a/n: ooooohhhh oops jimin's here
saranghae~