三十三

Yoongiskookie: im coming over babe

Jungkooksbabe: oh okay.. you don't have to knock, just come in.

Yoongiskookie: I planned on doing so anyway. Is there something wrong my little sunshine?

Jungkooksbabe: I just can't wait till you get here.

Yoongiskookie: I'll be there soon baby, don't worry. Love you 💓

Jungkooksbabe: 💕

Yoongi put his phone away and sat on his couch, nervously waiting for his boyfriend to arrive.

He did not in any way, shape or form want to tell Jungkook that he cheated on him. He kept thinking of how the younger will react and he had to stop himself before he started crying.

These past couple days haven't been so good for the boy. This was a huge weight on his shoulders but he wasn't so sure he wanted to remove it.

Jungkook soon arrived and ran into his boyfriends house, immediately pulling him into a hug and a long kiss.

Yoongi wanted to cry as soon as they pulled away. "Yoongi? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, caressing Yoongi's cheek.

"Jungkook.. Let's break up." Yoongi said as tears pricked in his eyes.

"What!? Did I do something wrong? Yoongi I know I haven't been around lately but I love you and I don't think I could ever live without you. Please don't do this. I can't imagine living a day knowing that you aren't mine anymore and that you could possibly fall for someone else. Yoongi. Hyung.. Please, stop and think about why you're doing."

Jungkook freaked out and Yoongi sighed.

"I have been thinking but I wasn't thinking when I cheated on you. This is why I have to break up with you. I'm a terrible person and I can't—"

"You what? Yoongi you cheated on me? With who? Do you not love me anymore?" Jungkook asked softly. His eyes filled with tears as he bit his lip.

"Oh god Jungkook. I love you so much, I don't think I could ever not love you." Yoongi sighed.

"Then why did you do it?" Jungkook asked. "You remember that night I went out with Hoseok?" I asked and Jungkook slowly nodded.

"Well we uh went to a bar because I wanted to have a couple drinks.. I did intend on getting drunk because I haven't for awhile so I thought it'd be fun to do with my best friend. And so we did get super drunk together and decided to crash at a hotel across the street because there was no way either of us were getting home safely. But we didn't.." Yoongi paused, choking on his words.

"We didn't just sleep.. We had sex." Yoongi said and Jungkook frowned. "Hey.. Don't cry." Jungkook whispered, wiping Yoongi's tears away.

"You must've thought that I'd hate you after this." Jungkook mumbled and Yoongi looked up at him. "You don't?" The older asked, giving the younger a confused stare.

"Yoongi, would you do it if you were sober?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi immediately shook his head. "Never. Hoseok is my best friend and best friend only. I love you." Yoongi said and Jungkook smiled.

"Exactly. People do crazy shit when they're drunk. I know you Yoongi. If you were even thinking the slightest bit you wouldn't have done that. It hurts a little but I know you love me and that couldn't make me any happier." Jungkook said and Yoongi smiled.

"I thought you were going to murder me Jungkook. I'm so sorry for not telling you before hand because I was nervous. I love you so much." Yoongi whispered and pressed a tiny kiss to the corner of Jungkook's mouth.

"I love you too baby." Jungkook kissed his boyfriend passionately trying to let him know how much he loved him in that one kiss.

a/n: la la la la la *jimin's part in fire* lmaoooo I was gonna make jungkook get pissed but then I was like nahhhhh and made him the sweet squish he is bc im soft ;-;

and uh guys you know that I love you and I appreciate all that you do for me but it makes me kinda upset when you correct my writing or grammar in the comments (?) like thank you but I don't know I just kinda get upset a little, sorry if I'm overreacting or whatever but I would really appreciate it if you didn't ?¿ idk im sorry if this triggers someone ily guysssss so much pls don't get mad at me 🙏😬 byeee
saranghae~