二十八

"Hey baby. Why'd you wanna come over all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked as he let Yoongi inside his dorm.

"I wanted to ask you something. And I'm sorry if I'm being a little dramatic about it all but I'm just asking a question." Yoongi said, sitting down on his boyfriends sofa.

"Well shit. I'm in trouble. What did I do babe?" Jungkook asked while he sat next to his boyfriend. "Nothing bad. I just wanna know why you didn't tell me that—"

"I dated Jimin. Yeah I'm sorry. I knew he was going to tell you and I was too but I choked (😏). From now on I will tell you everything you want or need to know. I also dated Namjoon for a little bit but that isn't impor—"

"What!? Namjoon! Why didn't he tell me? You two are crazy. Hey Kook?"

"Yes?" Jungkook asked, leaning closer to Yoongi. "I love you." Yoongi whispered and Jungkook smiled. "I love you more." Jungkook was about to kiss his beloved boyfriend but the older pulled away.

"More? No way. I loved you before you even knew of my existence! So therefore I love you more." Yoongi said and Jungkook tackled him while laughing. "No way. I was the first to actually fall in love with you when we texted." Jungkook said and Yoongi squinted his eyes at his boyfriend.

"That may be true." Yoongi said and smiled at the boy on top of him. "Damn right it is." Jungkook smiled proudly and then finally got to kiss his boyfriend.

"Alright I have to go now. I promised Hoseok that I'd hang out with him." Yoongi said and sat up. "Awh come on babe. I'm way more important." Jungkook whined and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"But I promised him and you have to prepare for your concert so get to work. Kik me later." Yoongi smiled and pecked his boyfriends lips before getting up.

"Now why would you want me to kick you—"

"Jungkook. You know what I meant. I love you, bye." Yoongi opened the door and Jungkook smiled, waving his hand. "Bye. I love you too." Jungkook waved until Yoongi disappeared.

"Hey Hobi. Where do you wanna meet up?" Yoongi asked into his phone as Hoseok answered. "Well I'm still at work so you can come over and then we can do whatever." Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded.

"Alright. I'll be right over, give me a couple minutes." Yoongi said. "Of course. See you." Hoseok said and then ended the call.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to get to the café Hoseok worked at. By the time he got there Hoseok was ready to go.

"Ooh Hoseok-ah~ That leather jacket makes you look hot." Yoongi chuckled and Hoseok blushed. "Are you serious? It was the only jacket I had today." Hoseok mumbled and Yoongi smiled.

"Where do you wanna go?" The older asked, standing in front of his best friend. The younger blushed at how close Yoongi was to him but shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Y'know I haven't been to the bar in awhile and I don't have work or anything tomorrow. How does that sound to you?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow up and Hoseok felt like he was melting.

"Sounds good. Let's go before Seokjin decides to make me work longer hours." Hoseok said and started pushing Yoongi out of the coffee shop.

"He would never." Yoongi chuckled. "You never know." Hoseok giggled and connected his hand with Yoongi's.

"Did you drive to work?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok shook his head. "I always walk in the summer and spring, you should know this." The younger smiled softly.

"I'll remember from now on. And I drove here so let's go." Yoongi pulled his best friend towards his car.

"If we get too drunk then there's a hotel across the street that we can check into." Yoongi said as he drove off towards the bar.

"You sound prepared." Hoseok laughed. "Of course. I plan on getting pretty damn drunk so be prepared." Yoongi placed a hand on Hoseok's thigh and squeezed lightly.

Hoseok bit his lip holding back any sounds his mouth wanted to let loose.

They finally got to the bar and Yoongi raced Hoseok inside. "I win. You buy my first drink." Hoseok giggled and Yoongi chuckled.

"I'll buy all your drinks pretty boy." Yoongi winked and took a seat at a stool, his flustered best friend sitting right next to him.

"What would you two gentleman like?" The bartender asked. "Surprise us." Yoongi smiled and she did just that.

"One.. Two.. Three!" Yoongi said and the two chugged their drinks. "Ha I win again! Yoongi you really suck." Hoseok giggled.

They continued to chug their drinks until they completely forgot about them all together.

"Let's dance!" Yoongi yelled and grabbed Hoseok's hands. They mixed in with all the other drunk people but they were sure that they were the most wasted.

"This is to you Hobi for looking so hot today." Yoongi yelled over the music as he danced like a crazy person. "Well you look hot everyday so I can't really beat that." Hoseok yelled back and Yoongi giggled.

The rest of the night was a blur for both of the boys. Everything happened so fast and neither of them could really control what they were doing or what they weren't doing.

The next morning sucked. They clearly did not make it home seeing as how the two were cuddling in a hotel bed. Yoongi felt extremely cold and he look down at himself to see that he was completely undressed.

He quickly covered himself and heard Hoseok groan. Shit. He thought.

This could not be happening. Going to that bar and getting drunk was probably the most stupid thing Yoongi had done in his entire life.

Jungkook is most definitely going to kill him once he tells him what exactly happened the night before.

a/n: THANK YOU FOR 10k+ VIEWS DJSJAKKSWJ SERIOUSLY THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS ONLY 1K VIEWS ¡WTF! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

thanks againnnnn ilyyyy

saranghae~