二十

Yoongi met up with Jungkook at a little diner. As Jungkook said, he wasn't late.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook stood up and hugged his boyfriend. "Jungkook. Aish your so cute." Yoongi chuckled as they sat down.

Jungkook smiled and they ordered when the waiter came. "So is this our first date?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi smiled. "It can be, but you asked me so I'll give you the credit. I'll ask next time." Yoongi winked and Jungkook giggled.

"So I'm paying is what your trying to say?" Jungkook joked. "Yes, that's exactly what I was saying." Yoongi shook his head at the younger.

They ate and made some small talk. They enjoyed their first date a lot. It was just them together in the small diner, of course other people were there but they acted as if it was just them.

"Its getting late Jungkook, I should go." Yoongi stood up and Jungkook nodded. They walked out together, hands connected.

"I walked here, its not far from where I live and the weather is really nice today. I'll go first." Yoongi smiled up at Jungkook. "Let me drive you home." Jungkook said and Yoongi shook his head.

"I don't want to be a burden. Thanks though Kooks." Yoongi said but Jungkook was already dragging the boy to his car.

"I'm driving you home, just tell me where to go." Jungkook smiled as he opened the door for Yoongi. "Okay. Your so stubborn." Jungkook chuckled as he closed Yoongi's door.

Jungkook got in on the other side and started the car. Yoongi told Jungkook where to go and it took less than five minutes to get there.

"Thank you Jungkook. I'll see you later, bye." Yoongi looked over at Jungkook. "Bye babe." Jungkook smirked and lean in. He connected his lips with Yoongi's.

Yoongi was surprised at first but soon kissed back. They pulled away and smiled. "Goodnight Kooks." Yoongi whispered. "Goodnight Yoogs." Jungkook smiled and Yoongi left.

Jungkook drove off as Yoongi walked into his house. Yoongi took a nice refreshing shower and then laid on his bed.

His phone buzzed so he picked it up.

Sent at 7:26 pm
Yoongiskookie: turn on your tv now.

Yoongi didn't reply he just followed Jungkook's orders. Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw what was on the news.

"Young idol Jeon Jungkook and new song writer Min Yoongi were seen together at a local diner in Seoul. Was it a date? The two are seen holding hands and walking together in the parking lot,"

"Rumor has it Jungkook and Yoongi have been working together for only a couple days. Only a couple days and Yoongi was able to steal Jungkook's heart? Stay tuned to find out more."