Fury

It sometimes occurred to Nico that things made a lot more sense before his time at the LotusCasino. He simply couldn't see a point in having a base suspended in Zeus's lair, it seemed like gross overkill. Someone had pockets that dug deep and weren't shy throwing their wealth around. Nico had to begrudgingly admit that this could've been cool if he ignored the fact that Zeus could blow him off the sky anytime he felt like it. All this strangeness made Nico feel almost normal, surrounded by people wearing flags and tin suits.

Nico was currently seated across a fury, not the furies he was used to but a man that wore an eyepatch and called himself Nick Fury. Said Fury was certainly trying his best at intimidating him, glaring at him with one eye looking like a constipated pug. Nico wondered how things would go down if he giggled right now, would Fury shout? or will he chose to grind those molars of his to dust. It certainly was tempting.

An hour and a half later and it was quite clear to Nico that these mortals tha played heroes though of him as a terrorist of sorts. The mist didn't really do him any favours, it looks like. What was also obvious was the information they had on Nico that they tried to play as exhaustive wasn't nearly as exhaustive as they liked it to be, what with them believing that he's a confused teen forced into a world of terrorism. They even tried to offer protection in lieu of information. As interesting as things were getting it was quite clear to Nico that these mortals were so sure of him being a little terrorist that there was no point in conversing. He already had a game plan down, something along the lines of throwing his head back and adding that insane cackle that those mean witches clad in black do on TV before disappearing into shadows. It was tempting, he just had to know what these mortal brains were gonna concoct to explain his sudden absence.

He knew all his plans were for naught when he felt a chill down his spine, his surroundings blurring and starting to change.

Hi there!

How's COVID treating you all? I really do hope you guys stay safe and strong. While things are quite scary these days it does look like we are months away from a vaccine that'll help put this whole thing behind us.

Hold onto that hope.