24. Over The Edge

A/N:

In honor if Islands hitting 1k reads, I decided to double update. I hope you guys enjoy. Please comment, vote and share. If you haven't already, go check out Islands.

Thank you and enjoy...

_______________________________________

Flint moves down Claras body to be face to face with her breasts. He gave a devilish look and placed a few quick kisses.

"Flint," she groans, wanting him to not tease her.

He latches his lips onto her nipple and pulls the skin with his teeth, sucking and licking the area. She groans again.

"What, you don't like that?" He asks.

"I just want you to stop teasing and just...just hurry up," she whines. He chuckles and continues to play with her chest, sucking, licking, and loving her breasts like they are a meal.

He pulls the sheet down further until he is able to see her thighs. He smiles, satisfied with his plans to devour her.
He leans down and spreads her legs. He lays between her and brushes his lips against her core.
She moans out roughly, begging him to stop teasing.

"Please!" She nearly screams it.

"Someones horny," he says with a chuckle. She whimpers.

He goes down and glides his finger along her lower lips, spreading them apart. He smiles at the sight of her.
His tongue darts out and glides along her opening. She gasps and throws her head back.
He presses his tongue inside her and begins to mimic the motions of sex. She moans louder and begins to grind her hips towards him.

"Calm down, let me take care of you," he says seductively.

He pushes her hips down firmly on the bed and begins again to feast on her.

He starts to suck on her bud and lets his fingers enter her. His two middle fingers thrust into her causing her hips and buckle. She gasps as he enters a third finger.

"Shit!" She exhales through the sting.
He pushes the fingers in deeper, causing her to squeal.

"I would add another but, holy shit your tight," he says.

"No!" She says, and this it is clear that three are enough. To make her more comfortable he takes out the third and only uses two.

"God, I had not idea how you fit if I can only handle two," she says. He chuckles.

He thrusts his fingers and sucks on her at the same time. Her hips try to move, he uses his free arm to push her back down.

"Clara, relax," he orders.
She whimpers again wanting him to go faster.

"This isn't gonna work, I need you, not your fingers," she says.

He pulls away stands up on his knees. Before he does anything he leans over her and presses the fingers he used against her lips. She takes the three fingers and sucks on them with a moan. He feels his member twitch as the sight of her sucking.

"Fuck," he breaths out as she sucks lovingly on his fingers. She tastes the salty sweetness of herself and lets out another large moan.

He pulls away and hurriedly pulls his shirt over his head then attends to his jeans.

"Hurry, please, Flint, I'm dying," she pleads. He rushes and pulls his jeans off followes by his boxers. He grips her legs harshly, his nails diggin into her skin. He presses his tip against her entrence and thrusts inside of her quickly. She squeals, and for a moment wonders if she will ever get used to his 8 inches, although she wasn't exactly measuring.