29. Making It Last

Clara laid on the bed naked. Flint's hands moved up from her hips to her waist. He pulled her up just a little so that her back arched. He straddled her, his eyes hungry for her.

He positioned himself between her legs, letting his lips glide down her neck. Clara let out a moan, her skin felt like it was on fire, goosebumps ran up her skin. She felt him nibble on one of her breasts. His teeth clenched around her right nipple. She gasped as the pain went through her. He became an animal with the sound of her gasp. He let go of her and causing her to whimper. As he stared down at her once more, his eyes lit up at the sight of her perfect breasts, he was completely full of lust. He thought about what he wanted to do, what she wanted him to do. He moved his head back down and began sucking, kissing, even biting the skin of her breasts with such hunger.

"Oh god!" She gasps as his hunger develops into a rage. Letting out the monster within him. He calmly sits up again, allowing himself to settle down. She lays back, watching him pull his shirt over his head. Her mouth agape as he reaches for his belt. He pulls the leather belt from the waistband of his jeans, then he folds the belt into a single strap. He lightly taps her thigh with the belt, not painful at all. She whimpers, wanting him to hurry and stop teasing.

Once his jeans are tossed aside, he grabs her by her waist and flips her onto her stomach. Grazing her waist with his palms until he reaches her hips, he grips them harshly and pulls her up.

"I love your ass," he comments. She smiles, her head tilted to the side, her right cheek pushed onto the bed. Her knees help lift her ass.

"I might just try-," before he can continue she speaks up, slight fear in her voice.

"No! I want you in me, not my ass," she says worriedly.

"Calm down. I was only toying with you," he says with a grin.

His finger softly strokes her ass hole, all the way down to her core.

"Please," she whines.

He pulls down his boxers, letting them drop to the floor.

"Ill be right back, love, don't even think about moving," he warns. His hand quickly smacks her backside and she lets out a shriek.

When Flint returns, now having a comdom on, his hands instantly latch onto her hips and just as swiftly as his hands tightened onto her skin, he enters her.

"Oh god!" She gasps. Her fingers tighten onto the sheets below her, her eyes lull back as she feels him. She tightens, shivering in pleasure. Her heart racing. Thrust after deep thrust, Flint grunts and breaths deeply, feeling her tighten around him, milking him. He hears her moans and gasps as he takes her from behind.

"Flint! I-I-I'm so close," she stammers, feeling herself getting closer and closer to the boarder of release. Her words make him thrust hard and faster, pushing deep into her until he feels her convulse underneath him. She shakes, her mouth wide open in shock, her eyes close tightly and after a moment of only the sound of their skin, Clara screams out. The sound of her pleasure takes him over the edge. Releasing into the condom, wishing it was her instead. He groans, sexually liberated by the release. He falls over her, letting her knees rest and her body to fall onto the bed. His weight on her back is somewhat satisfying, knowing he was exhausted from the rush he just felt.

"How do you feel?" He says concerningly while he pants.

"More, I want more," she says between deep breathes.

"We need to slow down...theres no way...your going to the hospital...again," He says panting.

He takes in a few deep breathes, having felt one of the most sexually liberating orgasm of his life, besides the one that landed Clara in the hospital. He pulls out of her, a muffled groan escapes her as he does. He pulls the condom off, tossing it into the tiny trash can besides his bedside table.

He lays on the bed beside her. He looks down at her. She is exhausted. He felt sick, knowing that he had been harsh with her, the way he plumetted into her like an animal.

"Come here," he says gesturing her to move towards him. She does, crawling to his side. She lays her head on his chest, swings a leg over his, rests her hand on his abs.

"Was I too rough?" He asks shamefully.

"No, not at all...I want more," she pouts.

"Just calm down. Rest for a few minutes."

"Or...you could-" she begins to plant a thought but immediately he shuts her down.

"Clara, I mean it."

She sighs and nuzzles against him.

"Is there anything you want me to do?  I'm not comfortable with the idea of anal but...if thats really what you want," she says cautiously.

"No, I just want you. You being turned on, turns me on. Its odd actually, I've never been aroused by the excitement of another person..."

"Thats how I feel. When we didnt use a condom, and I could feel you, it just turned me into a complete mess."

"I would love to take you raw and hard again...fuck, that would be amazing, but I am worried..."

"Don't be. The pills help, I've been using the treadmill in your gym, we haven't ordered take out in a week...I am doing better. I am sleeping better, I try to worry less. Its hard but, its working."

"What if I hurt you? You have a serious affect on me, and not in a good way. I lose my mind when I'm with you and if I cant control myself, I could hurt you."

"Im not complaining."

"I mean...smacking your ass, biting you, going deep inside you, pulling your hair, those are so different then if I lose control. I am trying really hard to not do it but you make it so difficult," he confesses.

She sighs, agreeing with him. Maybe it was a good idea to go slow. She rests her head, her eyes closing, resting.

"Maybe you should sleep. Rest," he says noticing her state of exhaustion.
Its too late, she was already asleep. The sound of his heartbeat ringing in her ears.