Chapter 41. Duelling? Why Did No One Tell Me

A/N. I'm trying to update as regular as I can but for now this will be the best.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rose's Point Of View

I was sat in the Common Room with Fred and George discussing about our pranks over the school year. I know we are only in February, but we have done a lot and so have they alone.

The Portrait hole opened and a very pissed of Harry came through and a very guilty looking Ron came in. Fred and George grabbed the plan outs and said there goodbyes and went to their dorm.

I walked over to them and sat down on the floor. I waited for a few minutes and analysed their faces. Harry. He looked really pissed off. Angry.

Then there was Ron. He looked guilty. Upset. And....and well Ron.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong or not" I exclaimed. Ron knows about my temper. It's nearly the full Moon so I would be a bit snappy at times.

"It's nothing Rose! Why don't you go and do something useful!" shouted Ron.

With that I ran up to the dorms and sat on my bed. I tried my best not to cry, I wouldn't cry over something like that, I told my self. I got my books from under my bed from what I got for my birthday. I still kept them with me everywhere because it was the last present I got from Tonks.

I was up to the last chapter of the first book when I got dragged by two people. The book was left unknown on my pillow and I was halfway on the girls stairs when I suddenly got thrown on to the floor. My captures were Hermione and Violet. The both pointed to the sofa where Harry and Ron was. I looked up, but they still pointed.

I walked in front of them and stopped. I looked at Harry and he was looking at hit hands that were in his lap whereas Ron was looking up at the ceiling.

"Look all I want to know is what's going on," was all I said before Harry cut in.

"It's fine, it's just-" Harry was cut off by Ron shouting. Maybe the hold castle could hear what he was shouting by the looks of it.

"HARRY ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO TELL HER? WE DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN OUR SELFS! IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WOTH HER! ROSE YOHRE NOT OUR MOTHER! BUT I CAN SEE WHY YOU'RE LIKE THIS, ITS BE AUSE YOU'RE REAL MUM WALKED OUT ON YOU, THEN TONKS LEFT YOU! YOU NEED TO SEE THAT SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!" After them words left Ron's mouth I ran and out into the open.

I was out side near the lake, sat down, alone. Why does Ron have to bring that up. I didn't notice I was crying until a tear fell on my arm.

Someone sat next to me and but their arm around me. Myself and the mysterious person sat in silence for a bit. I put my head on the persons shoulder and stayed there and cried. The person put their head on mine and rubbed my back.

"Don't worry about him Rose, he's being a prick. All that matters is you and you're dad, even if you're not on the best of terms. But we are the same you know, I've lost my family. That includes my mum and dad. I know how you feel." Said Harry.

I looked up at him and hugged him tight. He retuned the hug and we sat there looking at the lake and how the nearly full Moon reflects on it.

"Ron's begin like that because he got me into a duel with Malfoy"

Great. Ron lost it because of duelling on what may or may not happen. But why did no one tell me? What has the world come to?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Like I said I'm trying to update regular but it may or not happen.

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading and voting.

Vote?

Fan?

Comment?

Bye.