Part 1

"Welcome to our house bitiya! May you bring happiness to our house the way you brought happiness into my grandson's and our lives! Anjali will take you to your room. "

"Ji bhabhi ji! I'll take you to your husband's room and get you ready for you first night heheh"

Khushi turned into a tomato.

Why does Di have to be so mischievous all the time? Hai devi maiyaa suhag raat with him?! This was all i hoped for!

"Bhabhi come on! Stop day dreaming about your husband, you have the whole night to live those dreams with him!", anjali giggled looking at Khushi's face.

Anjali led Khushi to her brother's room and pushed opened the doors to the room only to find noone in there.

"I think he's in the bathroom Bhabhi!"

Why is she calling me bhabi? Isn't she older than him?

"Di please call me Khushi."

"But bhabhi i was having fun teasing you! I promise i will start calling you by your name tomorrow!"

Khushi giggled at her sister-in-law's tantics.

"For now Bhabhi come with me."

Anjali led Khushi to the bed and made her sit in the middle. She properly covered her face with a veil and spread her lengha in a beautiful circle.

"Chalo Bhabhi my work is done! Chote must be coming out at any moment so have fun hehe!"

Anjali winked at her and left her alone in the room.

I've always dreamed about being in his room. Never thought it would actually happen.

*Flashback 5 years ago
Khushi had just come from school and entered her house. She lived with her older brother Shyam and her bhabi.

As soon as she entered she saw someone sitting on the couch but she couldn't see his face.

"Arnav this is my younger sister Khushi."

Khushi moved towards the front of the couch to reveal herself.

She greeted him with her hands folded together. What she saw in front of him shocked her.

She saw hazel eyes, a chiseled jaw, a slight stubble adorned face. She saw his fit body with tight biceps that could be seen underneath the fitted jacket. She saw a too good to be true guy which she could only dream of.

Arnav had just nodded at her, but then quickly turned back to her brother.

*Present

Khushi smiled reminiscing about the first time she saw him and how she instantly fell in love with him.

She had later found out that he was 24 years old and the CEO of a renowned company. Her brother was his accountant which is why he made frequent visits to her house.Khushi was 7 years younger than him, but since the day she saw him his age never mattered to her nor his status.

She had fallen head over heels for him.

During the 5 years she saw him in his parties and sometimes in her house. They had only exhanged one word every time they met and that was "hi".

However, later on when his Nani had seen her on his 29th birthday party. A marriage proposal came to her house and she had instantly accepted it.

She knew that he wasn't exactly happy with the concept of marriage, but she also knew he would respect their relationship. Atleast she hoped so.

Why did he agree to the marriage?

She always wondered as to why he said yes.

Did he like her too?

She didnt care because all she wanted was him, purely him. She knew she was being selfish ,but she couldn't live without his love and she couldn't ever see him with another woman or live without him.

Khushi got out of her thoughts when she heard the door open from her right side.

Oh my god! He's here!

"Khushi?"

Her heart stopped when she heard him say her name. The way he purred the "kh" made her heart beat faster than it was supposed to.

Khushi wanted to take off her veil and just get a glimpse of him, but that would make her look way too eager.

Wouldnt it?

"Khushi?"

Her heart could pop out of her chest any moment.

I think he wants me to say something?

"Ji Arnav ji?"

Khushi smiled with the way she replied too.

Wow that sounds much better when i say it out loud. "Arnav ji".

Khushi patted herself in her mind. She had been practicing how to say "arnav ji" since she met him and it sounded perfect.

"Khushi get up!"

----------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS THIS PREVIOUSLY WAS MEANT TO BE A SHORT STORY, BUT I WANTED TO CONTINUE THIS SO INSTEAD I'VE TURNED INTO A BOOK! IT WONT'T BE TOO LONG, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

I'LL POST IT CONSECUTIVELY FOR YOU GUYS. HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!