Part 2

"Khushi get up!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi shuddered with fear, excitement, and anticipation.

"Ji?"

She felt his cold hands hold her right wrist and he pulled her up to him. She crashed right into his chest.

His chest is so hard, oh my god he smells like the ocean, just like his name.

"Khushi go to the bathroom and change out of this rubbish. I'm really sleepy !"

Khushi froze in her spot as Arnav took a step back.

Is he joking? This is supposed to be a special night, but he is sleepy? Maybe he's tired from all of the rituals.

"Ji. Where am I supposed to keep my jewelry and my nightwear...?"

She looked up at him for the first time, genuinely confused as to what was going on.

"Well you can put all of your jewelry on the dresser and Hariprakash already put your clothes in the closet."

Khushi nodded her head and proceeded towards the dresser to take off all of her jewelry.

At least he gave me space on his dresser and in his closet! One day he might give me some space in his heart!

Khushi thanked her devi maiyaa secretly and took off her jewelry.

When she proceeded towards the closet all she could see was a stained rainbow. Everything in the closet was either black, maroon, brown, blue, or grey. There was no real color.

Where are my clothes?

Khushi opened the right side to see a small corner with her clothes folded.

Why aren't my clothes hung? He only gave me this much space in this huge closet?

Khushi mentally slapped herself. She should be content with this much space, at least he considered giving her some space.

-------------------------

After 15 minutes Khushi had freshened up and walked out of the bathroom to find Arnav, not on the bed.

Her gaze went towards the one pillow and a blanket that laid on his bed. Khushi walked towards the little couch where Arnav was sleeping.

Why is he sleeping on the couch?Is he not going to share a bed with me? But we're husband and wife.

Khushi knew she had to give him some space, but she didn't know that he would be keeping her 15 feet away from him. He didn't even look at her properly nor did he try talking to her about anything.

Well Khushi, go to bed! Talk about this tomorrow, you have to wake up early tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------

Khushi snapped out of her deep slumber when she heard someone shouting on the phone.

"Hai devi maiyaa, it's only 6 a.m! "

Khushi opened on of her eyes and watched her husband get ready for work. He was grabbing his files and shouting at someone.

There's no phone in his hand...who is he shouting at?

Khushi mentally slapped herself again when she saw the bluetooth he wore in his ear.

Khushi you're a horrible wife, you should be getting him morning tea and giving him breakfast.

Khushi quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up, but as soon as she got out he wasn't there. Khushi ran downstairs and saw him leaving.

Wow! Khushi you messed up on the first day of your marriage!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long day of rituals and full of teasing remarks from her new family, Khushi headed towards his--their room.

"Where is he, he should be home by now?"

Khushi waited for her husband on the couch. She heard some footsteps coming towards their room.

It must be him!

"Arnav j----Oh di you?"

Anjali giggled.

"Khushi were you expecting Chote haha..sorry to let you down. However, I came here to inform you that he might be late today so just eat your dinner!"

Khushi rubbed her stomach. She hadn't eaten anything since morning because she wanted her first meal to be with her husband. Also because she wanted to be a good wife and wait for him.

"No Di, I'll wait for him. We'll have dinner together"

Anjali giggled again, "Ok don't listen to me. But if it gets too late please eat something!"

Khushi nodded her head and closed the door and went back to reading a book on the couch.

3 hours later----

"Khushi?"

"mmm"

"Khushi wake up?!"

"shh"

Khushi woke up suddenly when she felt someone pushing her.

She rubbed her eyes and found Arnav staring at her...furiously?

"Arnav ji you're here! Let me get you dinner!"

Khushi headed towards the door but was held back by Arnav.

"Ow Arnav ji you're hurting me!"

"Why were you waiting for me?"

Khushi couldn't answer back because she was in immense pain and also because she was scared.

"Actually I.."

"Shut up. Why haven't you eaten anything since morning?"

"Because you haven't eaten anything either!"

Arnav let go of her and turned his back towards her. Khushi rubbed her wrist which had bruise marks on it.

What's wrong with him?

"Arnav ji are you--"

"Khushi you don't have to pretend to be a very dutiful wife!"

"But Arnav ji--"

"No Khushi stop! This wedding isn't going to be like what you want...no emotions attached remember?"

Khushi took a step back.

"What do you mean?"

Arnav turned around and glowered at her.

"Remember the day I came to your house?!"

----------------------------------
HEY GUYS!! A LITTLE OOZY UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS A LITTLE LONGER BUT I WANTED THE SUSPENSE SO...HERE YOU GO!

ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT PLEASE LIKE & COMMENT!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE