Three Weeks Later

Don't play the song yet!

Zane POV

It has been three weeks since the incident. YN doesn't eat lots, she doesn't drink lots, she doesn't come out of her room, and she doesn't talk unless forced too. Today is Saturday, Garroth is having a party. Oh by the way Garroth and Laurence are friends again. Laurence said he's coming with his new girlfriend, Michi.

I am talking to YN currently, trying to convince her to come. Everyone has been worried about her. She's depressed, she cries herself to sleep some nights, and she NEVER EVER smiles. Laurence doesn't know this, we don't plan on telling him, and Garroth doesn't even feel bad. Vlyad does, I do even though I didn't do anything. I have been sleeping in YN's room with her for the past week now.

"Hey, are you going to the party?" I asked.

"No, can we just watch My Little Horsies, please?" she begged.

"Yeah, we can."

Cadenza POV

I don't believe YN meant to kiss Gene, she loved Laurence, I know what they did, and she loved him. For awhile Laurence didn't do much, until he got a new girlfriend. I think he needs to give YN a second chance. Tonight is Garroth's party, I'm getting answers.

Time skip to da party

I arrived, I saw neither YN or Zane anywhere, I decided to ask around. I saw Vlyad staring sadly at Laurence as he talked with Garroth.

"Vlyad, are you okay?" I asked.

"I wish she would do something." he said.

"Who?"

"YN, she doesn't eat right, she doesn't drink enough, she never leaves her room or this house, and she hasn't smiled since the incident. We have tried everything."

"So, she didn't me to kiss Gene?"

"No, she thought he was Laurence. He used a potion. Why did I go along with it?"

"Go along with what?"

"Garroth and Gene's plan, they set it up. I'm such an idiot."

"Where is she?"

"In Zane's room. Please try to get through to her."

"Trust me, I'm determined." I walked up to Zane's room and knocked. Zane answered the door.

"What?" he asked.

"Can I talk to YN?" I asked.

"Are you gonna beat her up for hurting Laurence?"

"No, I knew something wasn't right about all this. So please." he nodded and went downstairs. "Hey, YN."

"Hey." she said blankly.

"I know you didn't mean to kiss him. I'm here for answers. Can I ask for them?" she nodded. "Did you try to talk to Laurence?"

"Once, right after the incident he didn't respond, so I didn't bother trying."

"Oh...... Did you recognize that it wasn't Laurence when Gene kissed you?"

"Gene, was more pushy and ruff. Laurence is less pushy and soft. I didn't recognize the way Gene was kissing me. It was different from Laurence."

"Why haven't you tried talking to Laurence?"

"Because, he wouldn't let me near him. I missed school for two days. I have an idea, was the karaoke machine out?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You'll see." then she ran out of the room.

Your POV