When Realization Smacks Laurence in the Face

Hey guys, there is going to be a small cutting scene here soon, so yeah I'll tell you when.

Your POV

Cadenza came in, I looked at her with hope, she shook her head, and I looked down, "I need to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay."

Then I headed to the bathroom.

Laurence POV

What Cadenza said keeps running through my mind.....

Ever since the day of the incident, YN doesn't eat enough, she doesn't drink enough, look she's skinniER than usual, she doesn't leave her room nor the house, she skipped the second and third day of school, and she hasn't smiled since the incident.

I don't get it. I went over to Vlyad,

"Um.... Hey, I was wondering if you know what really happened the day of the incident?" I asked.

"I do." he replied.

"C-Can you tell me?"

"Gene used a potion, to look like you, you came in, it wore off, and you saw YN kissing Gene. Laurence she thought he was you, she didn't know it was Gene. After school Gene came and talked to Garroth and I, he um...... He had a black eye. She punched him and gave him a black eye."

"Oh, so she didn't mean to cheat on me?"

"She loved you, Laurence. That song she sang was for you. She is in Zane's room, just so you know."

I walked over to Michi, I used her as a rebound girl. "Michi we're done."

"Fine by me, Nya!" she said. I went upstairs to find Cadenza, looking sad, on Zane's bed.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Bathroom." she said, I nodded and went to the bathroom.

Your POV, cutting scene.

I grabbed the razer, took out the blade, and held it to my upper arm. Someone knocked, "Yes?" I asked.

"Hey YN........." it was Laurence, "Can I talk to you?"

"No." I replied, then I swiped at my arm. It felt like fire.

Laurence POV

She said no. I heard a swipe of something. I opened the unlocked door, to see YN with a razer blade in hand, a bleeding arm, and she was about to cut again. I ran over to her and grabbed her wrist, stopping her from swiping. She looked at me tears in her eyes, then she spoke, "What do you care? I cheated on you remember. You don't care about me." I pried the razer out of her hand, threw it in the trash, and grabbed the first-aid kit.

"I understand now, I refused to listen, you didn't mean too, I do care about you." I said, she wouldn't look me in the eye. I closed the door behind me, I pulled her from the corner, OMI, she is so light. I started to clean her cut. "Why didn't you try to tell me?" I asked.

"I did, when I tapped your shoulder. After you didn't turn around, I started crying, I just didn't have the guts to tell you."

"I'm sorry, I should have listened. This my fault too, huh?"

"I'll take all of the blame if you want me too, but you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two." she sang.

I smiled, she didn't smile back. Guess they really weren't kidding.

"Did you know it wasn't me at all?" I asked.

"Gene, was more pushy, rough, and it didn't feel like you."

"How am I different?"

"You're less pushy and rough, unless I'm rough and pushy with you. His lips didn't feel like yours either. You know we never did actually break up."

"Yeah, I hoped you just assumed."

"Wanna get back together?"

"What about Garroth?"

"Screw him."

"Okay, baby." I finished cleaning and badging her cut, I helped her stand up, and we walked downstairs. She still hasn't smiled.

Yay, together again. I hope you enjoyed this 640 words plus chapter. Anyways, peace, love, out.