I'm Me Again

Little more lemon here, just kissing.
Your POV

I woke up with Laurence next to me, he was asleep, I smiled at him, and played with his hair. A few minutes later he opened his eyes. I smiled and he said, "You're smiling. I completed my mission last night, but now I can see it." I giggled at his comment. He pulled me closer to him, he grabbed my upper arm, and I winced. He immediately let go.

"Sorry!" he said with a worried tone. I looked and saw I was bleeding again. I ignored it and move where Laurence bit me to his mouth, I rolled on him me, and he gave me a confused look.

"My arm hurts, I know I like pain, but that's just not even bearable. So I would rather you give me pain in my neck, where you bit me."

"Okay." then he started doing it again, the same thing he did last night. I moaned again, I also held onto Laurence's strong shoulders very tightly, and he hovered over me while kissing my neck. He moved away from the bite and to my sweet spot. He lifted my back off the bed, making my head dangle backwards, also making my sweet spot more accessible.

He moved his hand from my back to underneath my neck, he started going harder with my sweet spot, I swear he's done this before me, and then he set me down. He laid back on the bed, I sat on him, and went to his neck. I started kissing his neck, i couldn't find his sweet spot, and I was getting frustrated.

Laurence sat up a bit and pointed to somewhere on his neck, it was right between is skull and right about where is hair ended.

Right where I'm pointing.

I laughed and dove for it, once I got into it Laurence started moaning and groaning

I laughed and dove for it, once I got into it Laurence started moaning and groaning. I decided to go rough. I had my hand on his opposite shoulder of where I was kissing him, I started pressing on it making it move in a weird way, Laurence was in pain, but he didn't complain. A little while later Laurence went back to my neck, I continued my moaning, and Laurence was rubbing my upper thigh, below my butt, with one of his hands, while keeping his balance with the other. Five seconds later my door was flung open, I saw Garroth and whispered, "Keep going, and be more rough." to Laurence. He did as I said, and bit my neck again. Garroth walked over to us and grabbed Laurence, but Laurence kept going not even budging. Garroth looked at me as Laurence put his strength on my sweet spot making me moan again. I smiled at him, he knew what I had done, and I shooed him away. He didn't leave though. "Be more feisty." I whispered to Laurence again.

He stopped and reached for my shirt, that got Garroth running. He shut the door and walked out. Laurence stopped and looked at me, "That was fun." he said.

"Yeah, it was. But you know we are both dead, right?"

"I'm eighteen, I can move us to a different house."

"Really, you'd do that, even though we still have to go to school."

"Well, once I get out of school yes. Or you could move in with me."

"That would work, but what about Hayden?"

"Hayden left the house for me and Cadenza. He moved out, and now Cadenza owns the place."

"Cool."

Later, after everyone went home.

I was about to go see mom at her job, to ask about moving in with Laurence, but someone, Meaning Garroth, grabbed my arm.

"What were you doing with Laurence? More like, what were you about to do?" Garroth asked.

"Do what most couples, who really love each other, would do. Now back off before I punch you in the face." I replied.

"You don't have the guts."

"Remember all those times you, Zane, and Vlyad were mysteriously knocked out. That. Was. Me." then I punched him. He was out cold. I turned around, and left for mom's work.

"Hey mom." I say smiling. She looks at me, hers eyes light up, and she gave me a very tight hug.

"You're smiling! How? When? Where?" she asked.

"I got my boyfriend back, last night around midnight, and at Garroth's party. Now I have a question for you."

"Ask away."

"Can I move in with Cadenza and Laurence? Hayden just moved out, since they're both eighteen, and Laurence asked if I wanted to."

"Yes, you can. Oh, and don't tell Garroth."

"Thank you! Love you."

"Love you too."

Time skip to when everything you wanted to bring, is in Laurence room.

"Yay, my girlfriend is living in my house, with me." Laurence cheered.

"I'm exited too, but I'm also tired. I'm gonnas take a nap." I said.

"Sleep well."

"I will, your bed is so comfy. Wanna join me?"

"Why not." then Laurence cuddled up with me and we fell asleep.

How is Garroth gonna react to this?

How are you and Laurence gonna be?

Isn't Laurence gonna go to college?

I know you all have questions, but they will be answered soon. Anyways. 880 TOTAL words.

Peace.
Love.
Out.