Nico Di Angelo (Part 1)

(A/N): I am going to be writing a (Y/N) POV and a character POV.
(Y/N): YOUR NAME
(L/N): YOUR LAST NAME
(M/P): MORTAL PARENT

*comment which godly parents you prefer for future stories!*

(Y/N)'s POV:
You walk out of the Demeter cabin to see the sun shining bright, and everything around you seemed happier. Maybe that was because you were going to prank Nico. Nico Di Angelo.
The Stoll brothers have been teaching you some basic tricks, but what you are about to do has taken weeks of training.
You recently finished talking to Katie, daughter of Demeter, about borrowing some items for the prank. The only people that know about this upcoming prank are the Stoll bros. They promised to not ruin the prank, even though they probably will.
You collected all the supplies for the prank, different colours of flowers, spray paint, bedding, and an extra special item that is the grand finale!
Right before you are supposed to head for supper, you get your siblings, Conner and Travis to tell Chiron that you happened to be sick, and won't be able to attend supper and the campfire. Before you are able to head over to the Hades cabin, Travis is supposed to send a signal stating that Nico is at supper. You quickly grab the supplies from under your bunk, and dash towards Cabin 13 once the signal was given.
The reasoning behind this prank is all because you wanted to get back at your siblings. Preferably  Conner and Travis. They happened to discover you liked Nico, and told the whole camp. Sure, it was six months ago, but you are still thirsty for revenge! It may seem like you are getting revenge on Nico for ignoring you as soon as he found out you liked him, which is partially true, but it was Conner and Travis' fault that Nico found out and is barely talking to you.
Once you unlocked the cabin door(courtesy of tweezers, a ponytail elastic, and a bobby pin) you immediately get to work. You replace all the dark, brooding bedding with the bright blue, green and pink bedding. Then you planted the different flowers in the sides of the bunks, in the bathtub/shower, and around the rest of the cabin, you quickly spray paint the room, covering it with bad drawings of flowers and hearts. Before you leave to head back to the Hermes cabin, you write C&T on the back on Nico's door(the grande finale!!). You smile at your work before you reach to grab the doorknob. Suddenly, you hear footsteps. NICO! You frantically search around the room for a hiding spot.
"The window is a good option!" You whisper to yourself. Sadly, by the time you reach the window, you hear Nico's keys jingle, meaning he is about to come in. Therefore you have no time to reach the window! Just as he opens the door, you slide under the nearest bunk. Luckily it is the bunk hidden in the back corner, so it is almost impossible to spot you.
As Nico reaches for the light switch, you glance up to look at him. His dark hair is shaggy and untamed. Something you have always found attractive. His black obsidian coloured eyes are hard to see in the dark, but the way they used to look at you(when he actually talked to you), makes your heart beat a little bit faster.
When Nico turns on the lights, his face no longer pale, but so red he could be a tomato!! He walks around the cabin, looking at the spray painted walls, and the pink bedding where he sleeps. He scans around the room until his eyes lock on the back of the bedroom door.
"CONNER! TRAVIS! I SWEAR TO THE GODS I WILL RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!" Nico yells to himself. With that, he stomps off and leaves his cabin. You wait a couple seconds before making a dash to the door. No one outside sees me, so you continue towards your cabin.