Nico Di Angelo (Part 3)

NICO'S POV:
"(Y/N), we need to talk."
"No we don't Nico, I have tried to talk to you all week, but you don't want to. So it seems clear to me that we can no longer be friends." Yet again, (Y/N) runs away from me. I don't attempt to run after her until I figure out what I want to say.
After I have gathered my thoughts, I shadow travel to the middle of the camp to find (Y/N) storming towards her cabin. I quickly grab her wrist, turning her around to face me.
"(Y/N), I am so sorry for the way I have been acting for the last few months. I haven't been able to focus and explain my feelings towards you. I panicked when I found out you liked me because my feelings for you were already mixed up, and I wasn't able to to show you how I feel." I stated.
"Nico! That is no excuse, the least you could have done is talked to me! But no, you left me in the dust for six months! That margin still hasn't changed on how I feel about you, Nico. I still like you, so if you want to ignore me-" I cut her off. I just had to do it. I kissed (Y/N). She seemed shocked when my lips came in contact with hers, but soon she melted into the kiss. I felt her hands wrap around my neck as the kiss deepened.
"GO NICO!" I hear Jason and Percy scream from beside me and (Y/N).
"NICO I SAID TALK TO HER, NOT MAKE OUT WITH HER!!!" Conner and Travis say in unison. I blush before rolling my eyes towards them.

TO BE CONTINUED THROUGHOUT FOLLOWING CHAPTERS.....