Jason Grace (Part 3)

(Y/N)'s POV:
You and Jason don't speak at all, you just stare at the field replaying the memories you spent with your brother. In the middle of a memory with Hayden, Jason pops into your mind. You see his blond hair and electric blue eyes. Along with a tiny scar above is upper lip, which you always wondered  where he got it from.
Ever since you exploded on him, you cannot help but think about how you feel about Jason. Even though you used to hate his guts, you seem to like him now.
You turn around on the branch to face towards the tree. Jason is sitting a few feet behind you.
"I'm sorry for how I acted. I didn't mean to explode on you." You begin with your apology, "It is just that this has never happened to me before, so I don't-"
"Stop. There is no need for you to apologize to me." Jason interrupts you. He moves towards you, and closes the gap between the both of you.
With less than a foot between you and Jason, you say, "I can't believe I just exploded on you, on a son of Jupiter, on my praetor."
"Just because I am your praetor, doesn't mean I am any more special than you. You are actually more special than I am. (Y/N), you fight way better than I will ever be able to. You take action as a leader during combat. Most of the things you do, I dream of being capable of doing." Jason says in a sincere voice, making you blush.
"Trust me, I am not even close to any of the things you said. I am terrible at fighting." You begin as you look down at the thick tree branch, "I am not even close to being a leader, I can't even have a normal relationship with someone!" Jason reaches towards your face and lifts your head up to face him. Once he removes his hand from your face, he gently places his hand on yours.
"You really feel like you can't have a normal relationship with someone?" He asks.
"Usually."
                             //////////////////////
JASON'S POV:
I want to show her how I feel, I just don't know how. She keeps talking about never being in a normal relationship, and I can't find the right moment to bring it up.
"Maybe I could be your first normal relationship." I say looking down at our hands that are intertwined together.
"What?" She asks before really understanding what I told her. I take a deep breath before I move my other hand towards the lower side of her face, close to her neck. I lean in and close my eyes as our lips connected. She seems shocked at first by the tension in her body, but soon melts into the kiss. I move closer to her to allow the kiss to deepen even more. She moves her hands to behind my neck, while mine moved to her lower back. (Y/N) sighs as we break apart.
"I truly hope I am able to make this normal relationship work." She says with a smile as she looks deep into my eyes.
"I will make sure it works." I say, returning a soft smile. With that, we kiss again before leaving the tree towards the camp.

WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT.     OTHER CHAPTERS