Nico Di Angelo(Part 2)

NICO'S POV:
"CONNER! TRAVIS! I SWEAR TO THE GODS I WILL RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!" I scream in my newly "decorated" cabin. Before I stomp off to leave, I see her. (Y/N). This is her revenge.
Being a daughter of Hermes, I knew I would get some punishment for ignoring her for the past six months. Do you really blame me? I mean, I don't know how to deal with someone when they have a crush on me, especially if they are one of my close friends.
I don't say anything, I just walk out of the cabin. She probably doesn't like me anymore. I got scared. I felt something inside of me that I have never felt before (A/N: SORRY SOLANGELO SHIPPERS!) so I blocked that person out of my life. That is one of my biggest regrets.
I quickly shadow travel over to the Hermes cabin, wanting to get there before (Y/N) does. No one is in the cabin. Campfire, I forgot I skipped it. The singing and dancing makes me want to puke.
(Y/N) enters her cabin with a huge smile on her face, "Nico! I didn't see you there, what are you doing in my cabin?" She asks me.
"We need to talk." I respond, but I know what she is thinking, 'Oh now he wants to talk!"
"Alright. What do you want to-" She begins.
"I know it was you who decorated my cabin." I interrupt her. Her face goes completely red.
"I would never do something like that!" (Y/N) lies to me.
"(Y/N) I saw you under the bunk." She mumbles something in Ancient Greek before turning back to face me.
"Look, Nico. This prank wasn't supposed to be about you, I wanted it to seem like Connor and Travis did it, but apparently it didn't work."
"How about this," I begin, "I will still think Conner and Travis did this, and put this whole thing behind us." I start towards the door but as I pass (Y/N), she grabs my forearm.
"No. Nico, I can't take you ignoring me anymore. It has been six months! I liked you. Okay? I got over it, so can we be friends again?" She asks. I don't know how to respond. I don't know if I want to be friends anymore.
Once she lets go of forearm, I quickly run out of the room. I can't deal with all these emotions that swarm around me.

                       --------------------------

After leaving (Y/N) alone without an answer, I have stayed in my cabin for five days straight. Not wanting to communicate with anyone, or do anything.

A knock on my door. Probably (Y/N). You would think after I ignored her every other time she did knock on my door, she would stop trying to talk to me. Silence, maybe she gave up! Just as I sigh with relief, four people bust into my room. Jason, Conner, Travis, and Percy.
"What are you guys doing in my cabin!" My anger rising.
"Dude, you need to to get off your sorry butt and go talk to (Y/N)." Percy says to me.
"Why, I have nothing to say to her." I reply back to Percy.
"I swear to the gods Nico if you don't go talk to my sister, you are in trouble." Conner begins.
"She hasn't left the cabin for five days and won't tell us why. She always tells us everything, so something must be up." Travis continues for Conner, as he starts to move towards me.
"And for some odd reason, it happened to be around the time after the prank was planted on you, so it must have something to do with you." Conner says before stepping even closer to me. Before they even think about pouncing on me, Jason quickly stands in front of them.
"Nico please, discuss your issues with (Y/N), so you both can go back to your normal lives, I can't stand to see my two friends fight" Jason says to me.
"Fine." I say quickly before storming out of my cabin, pushing past Conner and Travis, as they attempt to scare me with their glares.

I find (Y/N) sitting near the basketball court with a ball in her hand. When she finally looks up and spots me, she quickly runs away towards the forest.
"(Y/N)!" I yell after her. I don't attempt to shadow travel, as this would weaken me.
I find her crouched behind a tree, hoping she wouldn't be spotted. Sadly, she was turned the wrong way, so I could see her fully.
"(Y/N), we need to talk."