i || Daddyish

I don't know why I keep publishing numerous of books , but I felt obligated to get this book started. For one , I haven't seen a lot of Dak Prescott book out that I enjoy ; second , I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan since birth ; and third , Dak.....NO , Rayne is fuckin Daddy !!!! 😩💦❣️
Enjoy 💗❤️

————————

"You love me, bestfriend?" Dak whined to his bestfriend, Y/n. But she's been ignoring him all day. He laid his head in her lap as she watched re-run of Empire on his smart tv. "Oh you can watch my damn tv, but you can't talk to me?" He said, snatching the remote out of her hand & turned to tv off. "GIVE THAT BACK RAYNE! AND TURN THE DAMN TV BACK ON!!" She squealed as it was getting to a good part in the show. "Why you been ignoring me all damn day?" He asked. She just got up & walking into the kitchen.

"Y/N!!" He yelled, following her. She rolled her eyes & got a juice box out of the refrigerator. "Leave me alone, Rayne." She said, sipping on her juice. "Goddamn big ass kid...." He mumbled & walked out the kitchen. She smirked to herself, enjoy her juice. The only reason Y/n has been ignoring Dak is because she's in love with him & she doesn't wanna slip up. It's just something about him that draws her in; even before they became friends, she knew that she loved him.

"I'm leaving." She yelled as she walked out of the kitchen. Dak got up & jumped over the sofa. "No the hell you not!" She giggled. She loves when he gets all "daddyish" on her. "Cute. Late time I checked, my daddy's been dead for 12 years." He blocked the door. "C'mon [your first initial].....talk to me, chill with me." "I have to go..." She spoke softly, then kissed his cheek. "Now step aside." Dak sighed. "20 minutes?" He asked, hopefully.

Come to realize, Dak loves Y/n as well. He just realized that he loved Y/n very recently while watching her sleep. Seeing her breath slowly & deeply, the small smile of her face, the glow of her skin, and the way she holds his waist tightly as she sleeps. He was so fascinated by her, he loved everything about her. And her ignoring him like this was tearing him to pieces. "20 minutes, Rayne." She folded her arms, then walked back into the living room. Dak grabbed her waist & gently pulled her back. "Not in there." He said, then lead her into his bedroom.

"You know I love it when you call me Rayne...." He smirked as they walked into his bedroom. Y/n rolled her eyes. "It is your name." "But you're the only one that still call me that shit..." He pulled her into him, cause her to gasp silently. "Because I'm yo-your bestfriend.....I'm suppose to." He chuckled. "Well you fired." He picked her up & tossed her on his bed. "I beg your pardon?" She said, sitting up on her elbows. Y/n looked up at him. He was looking at her in a way that he's never looked at her before; with hungry, lust, love. Y/n started to become moist inside her panties, causing her to cross her legs together tightly.

~~ to be continued..