iii || Uncle Dak

Your point of view

I hate that I have an auntie that's damn near my age. She's 23 & I'm only 21; single and alone, just like the day I was born. But it doesn't help that we're bestfriends & her husband is fine as wine. They've been married for two years now, and I just wanna lick him u— "Sup fav.." My "uncle" Dak said, sitting beside me; pulling me out of my thoughts. Yes Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys, but I just call him "Rayne"....the only one that calls him Rayne. "What's going on, Prescott?" I asked. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Just like yo damn aunt...." He said. "Whatchu got goin on today since Catriena kicked me to the curb." I laughed. "So you think that's funny?" I looked over at him. "Very." I stated, folding my arms. "Now I know I'm not the only one she be ditching..." He laughed.

"But I was just gonna go to the park, like I always do whenever Rena or Kori's not home." Me & Rena's other friend, Korreche. She's mixed with African American, Egyptian & Guyanese; BAE AS FUCK! "Let's go then." He got up. "What?" I kinda laughed, looking up at him. Then he took his hoodie off. My eyes widened & I looked away. "So you just gon go to the park and leave me here bored out my damn mind?" He asked, pulling out the t-shirt that was tucked into his sweatpants & put it on. "Cmon [your first initial], I thought we was cool." I laughed nervously. "Well you thought wrong, homeboy. But come on, I'd rather not talk to myself today." He shook his head & grabbed his keys off the coffee table. "Let's be out..." I got up & fixed my shorts, then bent down to put my Jordan's back on. I heard a grunt sound. "Okay, let's go." I stood straight up & walked pass him.

" I stood straight up & walked pass him

Dak's point of view

Catriena's gonna kill me. Catriena is gon fuckin kill me! It ain't no secret that Y/n has a little crush on me. I thought it was cute, but when you grow feelings back......yo ass in trouble. And it don't help that Y/n & Catriena are basically "twins". You wouldn't be able to tell them apart unless you knew them or heard them talk. I had a hard time with that at first, still do sometimes & Y/n gets me with that every fuckin time.

"You can stop looking at my ass now." I looked up at her as she fed bread to some ducks. She giggled. "If you want me, all you had to do was say so." She walked over to me & climbed in my lap, straddling me. She gasped, then giggled. "Woah daddy, is someone getting a little excited?" "Y/n stop." I groaned, trynna keep the self control that I barely have. "Okay.." She kinda pouted, then got up. "I'm ready to go." I cleared my throat & got up, trying to adjust myself. "Yeah..." She giggled. "Let's go." I brushed pass her. But she pulled me back & kissed me hard. I kissed her back, my hands gripping onto her ass. She gasped as I picked her up & wrapped her legs around my waist.

~~~~~~~~

"Rayneeeee!!!" She cried & squealed at the same time. I swear I'ma dead man walking. Catriena gon kill my ass once she finds out that I've been fuckin up our marriage, just to have sex with her niece. But it's much more than that.....I honestly love Y/n more than Catriena. Always have. "C'mon baby." I groaned, thrusting harder into her. She screamed from the pleasure. "Make daddy happy. Cum for me..." I lifted her leg over my shoulder. "DADDYYYYY!!!!" She cried out, finally cummin. Her sweet juices gushing all over my dick. I pulled out & kissed her, cummin on her stomach. She looked up & gasped. "Rena?!" My eyes widened & I slowly turned around. Catriena was standing by the door with her arms folded. "Kitty Cat.....baby I—" I started & got up to explain, but she smirked.

"It took you fuckin long enough." She giggled, taking off her heels. "I was wondering if you were ever gonna crack." Y/n giggled. I looked over at her as Catriena stripped out her dress. "You used me?" She smiled & shook her head. "No baby, just proving that you loved both of us and not just Rena." She said, getting up but stumbled. "Now you can have us both." Catriena finished, pulling Y/n into her. "But if you cheat on us, it's your ass." I smirked. "Y'aint gonna worry bout that." I said, wiping my mouth. Then I rose my eyebrow. "Now, who want this dick first....?" They looked at each other & smirked, then pushed me back on the bed. "You're about to have your cake...." Catriena said. "And eat it too." Y/n bit her lip as she sat on my chest. I groaned as Catriena slid down on my dick. I licked my lips. I think this just might be the best affair/marriage I'm ever gonna have.