iv || Homeless

I've been in the gym pretending to workout for bout an hour & a half now, like I always do. But I just watched her. Y/n. Her name is Y/n & I've found a liking towards her. I watch her workout everyday. I'd never approach her because I have nothing to offer her & I probably never will. Because I'm homeless. "Hey, do you mind helping me out?" I looked up & my eyes widened, my heart skipping a beat. "M-me?" I asked. I rubbed the back of my head. Did she know that I was watching her? "You're funny. I'm Y/n." She giggled. I gulped hard. "R-rayne, but you can call me Dak." "Rayne?" She smiled. "That's a cute name." I nodded. "Thanks—woah!" I exclaimed as she pulled my arm. "Come on."

Y/n and I worked out for hours. She wasn't gonna stop until she pulled a muscle. "Ya gon hurt yourself, Y/n." I told her as we was on her sixth set of bench presses. She ignored me as she been doing for hours. I sighed, grabbing the weights from her & sat them down. "HEY!" She squealed, sitting up. "You're done. Go walk on the treadmill or something." I nodded my head over towards the treadmills. She folded her arms & walked off. All this time I thought I was trying to impress her, but it seems like she was trying to impress me. I mean, I'm the nigga that's homeless. If anything, I need to show her that I'm the one that's got it going for myself when I fuckin don't.

As the night got darker & everyone started leaving, I put it upon myself to leave as well. It's getting late & I need to start making it across town. "Where're you going?" Y/n stopped me, grabbing my hand. I turned around & looked down at her. "I need to start getting home. It's late." I've learn a lot about Y/n in the few short hours we've known each other. For one, I know her folks own this gym, like they're loaded. And she's an only child, if you don't count her cousin that her parents raised when his folks died. She's a really sweet girl, confident & very pushy. "Oh, no you don't." She said pulling me back. I picked her up & tossed her over me shoulder. "RAYNE!" She squealed, then I sat her in the chair. "I'm leaving." "Just a few more sets?" I stopped & looked over at her. I groaned. "Squats." Y/n got up from the chair & got into position. I stood in front of her doing the same thing. I took my drenched shirt off & she took off her tank, exposing her sports bra.

"They're not bad..." She giggled as we sat in the chairs after the last sets, drinking our waters. "I workout in my spare time." I shrugged. "Not a big deal." "It's a very big deal." I looked over at her as she got up & sat in my lap, straddling me. My heart skipped a beat. "We've been workout out all day. I've told you a lot about me, but you haven't told me anything about you..." She used her towel to wipe sweat off my face & neck. "What're you hiding?" I looked into her eyes. "Are you as mysterious as you seem?" She started to kiss on my neck. I clenched my jaw. "What aren't you telling me?" She moaned, rotating her hips on my growing erection. "Y/n stop." I groaned as grabbed onto her ass. "What don't you want me to know?" I sighed. "I'm homeless, Y/n. I don't have a home." I finally told her. She fluttered her eyes at me, then just got up to leave. I sighed, putting my face into my hands. "Come on..." I looked up to her standing by the ladies locker room. I gnawed on the inside of my jaw as she stripped out of her sports bra & shorts. "You're staying with me from now on." I licked my lips & got up to follow her. "Yes ma'am..." She giggled.