vi || Uncle Dak 2️⃣

Dak's point of view
*11 months later*

"Hey boos.." I smirked, walking back into the bedroom. "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Catriena spat breathlessly, still shaking. "Hey daddy." I looked over at Y/n, biting her lip & rubbing Catriena's belly. I groaned a chuckle. "You want some more?" "You know that I do." I smirked, then walked into the bathroom. I heard her get up & follow right behind me. Yes, Catriena is pregnant. Rena and I always talked about having kids, but when Y/n came into the picture it was a little harder to talk about the situation. However, we all decided that Catriena should be the first to carry my child. After all she is legally my wife. I know Y/n was hurt when Catriena told us that she was pregnant; I know she wanted to be the first to carry my child, but legally what we have going on is infallible.

When Catriena and I told her parents that she was pregnant, Y/n was distant. I had never seen her so uncomfortable & depressed. "What's on ya mind baby?" I asked her once Catriena fell asleep. She shook her head. "You know it had to be this way." She sighed. "Yeah, I know. I just wish things were different." She shrugged, then got up. I grabbed her before she got too far & straddled her in my lap. "Rayne, I'm not in the mood right now." She wiped under her eyes, trying not to cry. "I love you, you know that but—" I stopped myself, then sighed. "Look, the point is.....if I could get your lil sexy ass pregnant right now, I would. This shit's complicated." She nodded. "Yeah..." She got up & walked downstairs, all of her curves presented to me as she left.

Your point of view

I know I shouldn't've seduced him that day. Catriena and I always talked about sharing him, because she noticed the way he looked at the both of us before he proposed to her. I thought she was joking. Like there was NO WAY IN HELL that she was going to share that fine ass specimen, then I saw her pretending to be me around him one day. From that day forward, we vowed to share him. Fuckin stupid on my part, like it would ever be me. He married Rena for a reason. I'm just the fuckin mistress the wife actually approved of. I hate myself! I hate myself for loving him.

"Damnit!" I groaned to myself, hitting the kitchen sink. "Damniiiiiiitt!" I whined. What in the hell have I gotten myself into. I love him so much, but I hate him for not choosing. Me or Catriena. He was suppose to choose. The tears stream down my cheeks as I walked into the guest bathroom. "Ya iight babygirl?" I jumped & turned around to Rayne holding a pregnancy test in his hand. I froze. "I—" I turned away so he wouldn't see me crying. He walked over to me, holding me from behind. "Baby...?" "Yeah." The tears fell. "I'm pregnant too." He held me tighter. "Congratulations. You're a father of two, not just one." Shut up Y/n, shut up! Now is not the time to make sarcastic jokes. He scuffed. "Not today Y/n." He said calmly, then gently turned me around. "Were you gon tell us?" I shook my head & sighed. "I already messed up a happy home. I didn't wanna messed up the moment." "Ya ain't messed up shit. We all agreed to this, remember?" I rolled my eyes. "Then why do I feel like one, if not both of you, regrets it." I released his hold on me & walked upstairs to take a nap with Catriena.

Catriena's point of view

I already knew that Y/n was pregnant. I found a test maybe two weeks ago, she keeps taking them hoping the verdict would change. But I found the one she took yesterday & put it in plain sight for Dak to find. We talked about it & that's when I told him that I already knew. He was upset with me, of course, but it wasn't my pregnancy to tell. She would have told us when she was ready. "Siblings and cousins...wow." I smiled to myself, stroking Y/n's stomach. "Baby, you sure bout this?" Dak asked, coming out of the bathroom. We had a long talk after I woke up & I asked him how he really felt about my niece. And it made me realize that he should've married us both, not just me. I love Y/n, we already basically share everything. She's the twin sister I always wish I had. "I know that you want too. Honestly, I feel like it's the only reason you married me." He lightly chuckled. "Not entirely true." "But you didn't say no or yes." He smiled, then kissed my head. "I love you." I just smiled & laid back down, pulling Y/n in to cuddle her.