ii || Daddyish 2️⃣

"Rayne, stop it! No!" She squealed as he kissed along her jawline, trying her best not to moan. She couldn't deny that this is what she's always wanted, but what would happen to their friendship? What if they got together, then broke up in the end? Y/n doesn't wanna lose him. She loves him, but she'd rather not be with him than lose him. "DAKOTAAAA!!!!" She moaned loudly as he slowly, painful slow, thrusted into her tight pleasure cave. He groaned as his thrusts became a little faster.

Six months later

"I love you so much." Y/n moaned softly as he lapped up her juices. "Now you tell me..." He groaned, causing her to squeal from the vibration of his voice. He chuckled & sat up, licking his lips. She sat up against the bedrail. "Just because you fuck up my damn brain cell doesn't change the fact that I'm still mad about you getting that bitch pregnant Rayne!" Y/n folded her arms. Dak sighed. "Baby, it was eight months ago. We wasn't even together." She looked away. He smirked. "You'on want nobody else having my baby but you....?" She ignored him. "It ain't like she gone keep him." He shrugged. "Talkin bout givin him up after she have him." "And you better not let that shit happen!" She spat. "He's your son just as much as he is hers." He nodded, then his phone rang. "Yeah?" He answered. "Iight, thanks. I'm on my way." He hung up & looked over at Y/n. "What?" She looked at him with confusion. "She's having the baby."

As they waited in the waiting room for hours, Y/n became angrier & sadder by the second. Dak was going to be a father, a father to a child that wasn't hers. A child that she knew should've been hers, a child that she wanted to be hers. But he wasn't. Dak's son wasn't her son.....just some gold digging tramp that hooked up with her bestfriend because he has money & plays for the Dallas Cowboys. "Mr. Prescott?" The nurse came out with a baby in her arms. "He's here." Dak & his bestfriend jumped up. The nurse gave the baby to him. "He looks like you, Rayne." Y/n sniffled. "The mother is give all the right to you, that's if you want to keep him." He looked down at his son, Y/n looked up at him. He nodded. "Yeah..." "What's his name?" The nurse asked. He thought for a second, then looked at Y/n. "Zayn Dallas Y/Ln-Prescott." She smiled, looking at Zayn. "You're all mines, Little Cowboy in training." Dak chuckled. Indeed he is.....all hers.

~~ Ehhh... This was alright. Not as good as I'd like it to be , but it was alright..... 🤦🏽‍♀️😪