At The School

~Gray~
When me, Jellal, and that idiot pyro got to the school, we were surprised that the doors were still unlocked. That only fueled our suspicion about the whole ordeal. Why would someone want to meet us here of all places? And why do they want to meet us? What was so special about us?

I looked over at Jellal and saw that he was looking around the hall as we walked in. Natsu was holding Happy and was also looking around. We went inside the cafeteria and saw that it was as empty was the hallway we came out of.

"Whoa, you think there might still be food here?" Natsu asked excitedly.

I gave him a look. "Seriously? We're here for an important reason and all you can think about is food? And why would there still be food here idiot!" I yelled at him.

He scowled at me. "It wasn't a dumb question stripper!" he yelled back.

I became mad then. "What the hell did you'd just call me?!" I yelled at him as I got in his face.

"Pretty sure you heard me droopy eyes!"

"You know what, if you're so hungry how bout I give you a knuckle sandwich squinty eyes!"

"Like hell you can!"

"Watch and learn!"

"I hope you boys aren't fighting," an angry yet familiar voice called out. We all turned and saw Erza, along with Juvia.

"Erza? What are you and Juvia doing here?" Jellal asked her.

"Both of us got some weird text message saying how important is was that we came here as soon as possible," she answered.

We all gasped. "You too?" Natsu asked incredulously.

Juvia gave a tiny frown that I found kinda adorable. Wait...what the hell? Why did I think that? And why did I use the word adorable?! "What do you mean Natsu," she asked.

"Well, we all got a text like that too. Except ours said to bring Happy along," Natsu said as he held up our cat. For some reason Happy seemed to enjoy being held like a Lion King baby.

"What?" Erza asked furiously. "I swear, if this is someone's idea of a prank I'm gonna tear them a new one when I get my hands on them!"

I couldn't help but wince and I saw Natsu do the same. Hearing what Erza had in store for the person responsible made me almost feel sorry for the poor bastard....almost.

"Let's see if there's anyone else here," I suggested. If the text was sent to Erza and Juvia it could've been sent to others too.

Erza nodded her head and said, "Good idea Gray, remind me to treat you to some strawberry cake when this is over. Let's check the gathering space first."

We all agreed with that and started over there. Why did Juvia have to get that text? If this turns dangerous I don't want her anywhere near here. Wait a second, why would I think that? Well, I know why I would but why just her? Why not Erza or any of my other friends?

We arrived at the gathering space and started looking around. Other than some wrappers from the Junior High's lunch earlier today there was nothing else here. I was about to call it quits when I heard a voice. "What are you guys doing here?"

I whirled around, as did everyone else, and saw that Levy was standing there with a shocked look on her face. "Levy?" I heard Juvia ask, "what are you doing here?"