Battle Between Celestials

~Lucy~
This bitch is crazy. Where the hell does she get off on calling me 'darling' and acting like she's an angel? Screw that.

What really surprised me though, is the fact that she has the same magic as me. But for some reason she has a silver key instead of a golden one. If the golden keys allow me to access the spirits of the Zodiac, then what are the silver ones for?

After she summoned her spirit-wolves she sent the white one after me. I think that she called it Yang. I remember reading somewhere that the yin and yang symbol represents how opposites can work in unison. If Yang was like this, how would Yin fight?

It took all I had to fight Yang off of me but I managed somehow. A couple of minutes after it attacked me, I slammed it into the wall. It didn't move.

"Huh," the lady said, "I'm actually shocked darling. No one's beaten her before, at least not that fast."

I felt my eyebrows raise in confusion. "Her?"

The woman laughed. "Yes, you poor child. Yang is a girl while Yin is a boy," she said condescendingly.

"Can you tell me your name so I don't have to keep referring to you as 'the woman' in my head?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I thought you would've figured it out by now. My name is Angel," she said sweetly.

I felt my eyebrows raise to my hairline. "Angel? Seriously? C'mon, that can't be your real name," I said to her.

She shrugged her shoulders, somehow managing to make it look ladylike. "Believe what you want darling, it's no feathers off my wings," she said.

She then turned to the other wolf, Yin. "Rip her to shreds," she said to him.

Now, with Yang, it was all brute strength. Attacking me with hard muscles to try and blindside me was Yang's game. But Yin is different. This wolf is cold and calculating like a human can be. It's like he watches my moves to determine the correct way to kill me. Fighting him off was much harder than fighting off Yang. Imagine playing a game of chess. You have to be a couple moves ahead of your opponent in order to take them down.

Yin managed to get in a couple of scratches and a small bite to my neck but my reflexes were faster. I managed to push him away from me long enough to wrap him up in my whip to keep him immobile.

Even though wolves can't form facial expressions I was pretty sure that his eyes were glaring at me. I glared back at him with equal hatred. But a minute later the scowl fell from my face. I don't think that it's their fault they're like this. The only reason that Yin and Yang attacked me in the first place is because Angel told them to. I know I'm probably gonna get hurt for this but I let him go.

As soon as he was released, Yin backed away and eyed my warily. But, he wasn't attacking me so I guess that's something.

But before I can gauge what it actually meant, a bright green light slammed into both me and Yin and knocked us back into the wall. I fell to the ground, my eyes closed and feeling dazed. Next to me, I heard painful whining come from Yin.

With great effort, I forced my eyes open and saw Angel standing right where I left her, and with some kind of silver machine to her left. She smiled and patted the machine while saying, "Good job dear. You hit her right on the mark."

This made me angry. "Seriously!? Y'know you hit one of your own comrades with that attack!" I yelled at her.

At some point, Yang had gotten to her feet (or is it paws?) and now was trotting over to Yin, worry plain to see in her eyes.