Iron Script

~Levy~
"Wow! That was actually fun. But you," the man—Rayule— said pointing at Lucy, "I can't allow you to figure out your power. Goodbye."

I watched in fear as he made his power make my best friend loose her balance and she fell against the railing. Then, she started falling over. Natsu tried desperately to reach for her but Rayule attacked him and forced him away. Lucy fell over the side with a scream.

"NO! LUCY" I screamed as I tried to reach the railing to where she fell. But Rayule sent an attack towards me, and the only reason I was able to avoid it was because someone pulled me out of the way. I realized later that the person was Gajeel.

"No Lucy!" Juvia yelled.

"Lucy!" Wendy cried out.

I saw that Natsu had a horrified look on his face as he stared toward the railing.

"No..." he whispered. I've never heard him sound so broken and so lost. His hands were shaking slightly and, even though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who noticed, his lips trembled a little. I haven't noticed before now but I had tears streaming down my face, as well was all the other girls. Even Erza had one trailing down her cheek. Lucy...

Then, something happened. A blue substance wrapped in an orange-white light reached up and wrapped around the railing. we all stared at it in shock. Wait, that looked like Lucy's Fleuve D'etoiles. Please, let what I'm thinking be true.

"Lucy?" Natsu called out hesitantly. There was silence for a moment before the remarkable happened. We saw Lucy's hand grab the railing and her haul herself up and over. When she was on her feet she yanked her weapon away from the railing and rushed over to us.

Natsu was the first to meet her and pulled her into a hug. "Thank Mavis you're ok," he said, relief obvious in his voice.

We all surrounded them in hugs and "I'm so glad you're ok's". The enormous weight that was on my chest lifted and I noticed I was able to breathe easier. My best friend was alive. She was safe.

"Well, isn't this nice. What a happy reunion," Rayule said sarcastically. We all looked towards him and instantly backed up to where we were originally standing while Natsu had pushed Lucy behind him as he glared at the man. In all honesty, in the moment of finding out that Lucy was ok, I had totally forgotten that he was there.

"Looks like your attack failed," Gray said to him.

He laughed and said, "I guess so. Tell me girl, how'd you survive the fall?"

"Her name is Lucy you bastard," Natsu spit at the man.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. How'd you survive?" he asked Lucy.

She bit her lip before saying, "I didn't actually hit the ground. As I was falling, I grabbed my  Fleuve D'etoiles, as if on instinct, and whipped it upward towards the railing. It flung upwards and wrapped itself around the banister and I pulled on it to stop my descent. I then climbed it up to the top and climbed over. That was it."

The man stared at her before letting out a roar of laughter. "HAHAHA! Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that you'd grasped it that quickly. Hey, as a reward for not being a complete and utter moron, I'll tell you some things that you have the right to know. For example, that thing you carry, is a whip that only celestial mages can use," he said to her.