Figuring Things Out

~Lucy~
Erza lead us to the computer lab, another big room in the school. It has a high ceiling and tables with computers are lining the wall. In the middle of the room are beanbag chairs and blankets. I think they're for reading books or if you have a personal laptop to use.

"Alright everyone, there's two more people left who have magic. There's Erigor, who uses a kind of wind magic, and then there's the other one. And we have no idea what kind of magic he uses," Erza stressed.

"But since we know Erigor's magic, maybe we can find a way to counter it," Jellal suggested.

"I can see what you're saying," Romeo stated, "but we don't know what all of our powers are yet. All we know is that Gray has ice powers, Juvia has water powers, Wendy has healing magic and something Rayule called dragon slaying magic. Levy has something called solid script and Gajeel does something with iron. And Rayule said that Lucy is a Celestial Mage, which I'm guessing is something that deals with the stars. But, she doesn't know what that means and the rest of us have no idea what we can do."

"Well, why don't we use this time to figure that out before they find us?" Levy said.

"Ok, good idea Levy," Erza said warmly. She then turned to me and said, "You first Lucy. Why don't you take out one of your keys?" she suggested.

I blinked in surprise. "S-Sure ok," I said tentatively. I reached into the pouch at my side and pulled out a key at random. A closer look at it showed me it was Virgo, the maiden.

"Ok, what do I do know?" I asked everyone out loud.

"Why don't you try closing your eyes and concentrating on the key?" Natsu said. Everyone one but me stared at him in shock.

He noticed this and asked in an annoyed voice, "What's the matter with you guys?"

"You said something....kinda....smart," Gray said in astonishment. "Did your new powers do something with your brain?"

Of course, to no one's surprise, they got in each other's faces.

"Did you say something frosty!?"

"Of course I did but maybe your stupidity got in the way!"

"You better take that back Elsa!"

"Or what? I got magic to kick your ass with. What do you have!?"

Ok, he probably shouldn't have said that. Natsu face was twisted with rage and his fist were clenching tightly. Only, his fists look like they were glowing. Actually, his whole body looked like it was glowing.

Except for me, everyone backed away slightly, even Gray. They all had shocked looks on their faces. In the next moment, Natsu's whole body erupted in flames, the heat from them being spread throughout the entire room. Natsu had a surprised look on his face like the rest of us and the fire immediately went out.

It was quiet for a second before Natsu spoke. "Whoa," he said slowly. Then, his face split into a grin. "HOLY SHIT, I'M TOTALLY A BADASS!" he shouted excitedly.

Jellal punched him in the head and he went down. "Dumbass more like," he said irritably. "We're supposed to stay quiet remember? You better hope they didn't hear you."

Natsu got up wincing slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Whoops, sorry guys," he said a little shamefully.

"Idiot," Gajeel said under his breath.