✨Mommys little princes✨

"What if I'm not ready for another little Steff?" Rosa questions looking nervously out of the car window taking in the tree,cars and building as they were passing them.

"You'll be fine,its been almost 6 months since the last time you had a little." Steff,Rosa's best friend reason with her. She knew her friend had been stressing out over no having someone to take care of. For most people that would be relaxing,but for a caregiver it was not enjoyable at all.

Rosa was still worried even though her friend had told her many time that she would find a little and they would be happy. Rosa had only been a caregiver to 1 little in a span of 4 years. It wasn't anyones fault that it ended, her last little decided he would rather have a daddy over a mommy. Rosa was supportive of him too,actually helping him find a new caregiver.

That's just the person she was,always wanting the best for everyone. It was the main reason Rosas parents knew she would end up being a caregiver for her classification,and though they were just vanillas they supported their daughter,knowing she could make some little life a lot better.

"It was your idea to go to the auctions anyway,don't bail on me now." Steffens said jokingly shaking her head a bit.
She was right though Rosa wanted to go to the auction,a place where they sold little and pets to dominates. It wasn't  to all that amazing but Rosa being the kind person she is want to give these little a chance too. Because most people didn't,they though auction little were too broken, or defective but Rosa didn't mind that.

"I know,I just hope I find the perfect boy here." She assured her friend with a deep sigh as anxiety rushed throughout her body

"You will, and we're here." Steff said parking her car into an empty parking space. Both girls soon left the car going in to the building, it was all brick and looked rather dirty. They pushed inside the build regardless and followed the hall way to the auction hall.

It was crowded with people in fancy clothing matching Rosa and Stephanie's black dresses.  By the time they sat down and found sits together the auction was about to begin. The would parade little out on to the stage,give a short description then take bids.

Luckily the building was somewhat decent and only allowed actual certified dominates rather than abusive people who hurt little and pets. Before Rosa could think anymore a man came around quieting people "Please quiet down lady's and gentlemen,please take your seats, the auction is starting now." He said loudly over the mass of people making small talk.

Once it was quiet the first person came put,"This is Colby,he is 17 and a puppy pet." The man went on about colbly for a few seconds before the auctioning began.

He was sold quickly to a man in grey suite and swept back hair. Rosa tried to be open minded but as more and more sub walked on and off the stage the more she tough she wouldn't find the right boy. Sitting back in the her seat while a little girl was being bid on Rosa lost hope.

"Alright every for our last auction for tonight, we have 3 male littles." The masked man announced getting little to no reaction from the crowd.
One little was hard to take of,but 3 would more than difficult for any caregiver.
"Liam,Riley,and Miley. They are not related but are all bonded together so they will not be split up." Rosa waited for the man to explain more about the boys. While she originally only wanted one little,all three of the boys looked rather adorable on stage in onesies and pacifiers in their mouth except for one boy who seemed to be a bit older. His was hanging on a clip attached to his shirt.

Rosa found the 2 boys,Riley and Miley, who were sucking on pacifiers were 2-3 and the other boy, Liam was 4-5 years old. Immediately Rosa knew she wanted the boy,though she knew it would be a handful but the boys were too adorable for her to leave here alone.