⭐️New beginings⭐️

Once Stephanie left to go home Rosa went inside to find her little standing somewhat uncomfortably in the living room. "Well guys make your self at home," She offering a large smile to try welcome the boys though only Riley returned it,Miley was busy yawning and Liam was taking in his surroundings.

"You guys can sit in here while I make dinner ok?" She said using a more dominant voice,making sure the boys know what has happening. Rosa knew the boys would be nervous about their new surroundings and she wanted them to be well informed to make them feel more at home."I'll give Liam the remote to start a movie,keep it PG." Rosa instructed as she turned on Netflix Kids.

The three little sat down taking up the most of the soft tan couch that sat in her living room. Maybe have a light colored couch with three little boys was not a good idea,Rosa though. With juices and snacks she would be surprised if the couch didn't have more stains after the first six months. Though the dom wasn't sure if she would have the littles for six months,what if she was in over her head,or the boys didn't like her and wanted to go back looking at the their new caregiver,once Netflix was put Rosa gave the remote to Liam,seeing as he was the oldest and figured he would know how to use it,though Rosa still showed the the basic controls. "Thank you,miss." He said finally giving Rosa a small smile. While Liam was very cautious of his new caregiver,she didn't seem to horrible,she was respectable and seemed to be a good caregiver.

Nodding an answer with a smile Rosa figured the boys would get used to calling her Rosa or mommy in their own time  left the boy on their own and went to fix dinner.

•••
Looking around the kitchen Rosa decided to make spaghetti,it was easy and fast. She hope the boys would like it,non of them had major allergies aside from Mikey's allergy of bananas and that could easily be avoided. She also threw the bananas away that sat on the table and sanitized the table.

When all of the food was cooking Rosa went to prepare the boys rooms. Currently only one was ready,the others had beds and dressers but they where bare and not cute or little-ish.

She assumed that Liam would get the biggest room,he was the eldest and could be trusted with a bath room. The bathroom door was still had a child proof lock on it like all of the doors in the house.  Riley and Miley would get the rooms across the hall,they were almost the same size as Liam's room and didn't have a bathroom.
Rosa put new sheets  on the bed and gave the boys each boy 2 pillows, covers,a small stuffed animal and baby blanket was added to each room with a hand written note,something she did for all of her little/little guests.

Miley revived a small white cat,
his note was about his birthday. It was coming up in a week and Rosa wanted to know if he like to do any thing. Rosa thought they would spend the day at the pool and she would invite some other little she knew. The other boys birthday had already passed but Rosa hopped to do something for their next ones

Riley got an elephant,his note was about pet play. Rosa had read in his file that he was also a pet,she asked him what pet she was and told him that is was interesting.

Liam was the hardest so pick a stuffie for,but he was giving a penguin. His note was about how he met the other two boys,they had obviously known each other for a long time,and Rosa wanted to know more about their relationship.

In the notes she also welcomed the boys and told them that they could use anything in the house freely.

Once Rosa was finished with everything she put the stuffies and notes on each of the boys beds before going back to the kitchen. As she passed through the living Rosa saw all three boys cuddling on the couch watching The Troll movie.

Have to stop her self from cooing Rosa went in to the kitchen and silently fan girled before finishing the meal. Placing a bit of food on each plate,along with salad and bread Rosa added forks before calling the boy from the doorway to come eat. They all piled in after the movie was paused,Riley had his thumb in his mouth alerting Rosa."Do you not have a pacifier Riley?" She asked and the boy shook his head.

"They don't let you keep them." Liam said looking slightly annoyed at that fact.

Rosa was worried,did the boys not have anything? They had only come with back backs,and not much else. " I'll be right back then boys,please sit at the table." Rosa instructed before going to her bedroom closet where she kept her little gear pulling out 3 pacifiers with matching clips.

When she got back to the kitchen all of the boys were sitting at the table respectfully. Rosa made her way back to the table where the pacifier were set on the table.    "You can pick which one you'd like,let me know if its to big or small, I have  more so if you don't like yours we can just switch." She said watching as the boy each reached for a pacifier,Miley taking the last.

"How many little have you had?" Liam asked, wanting to if they would be there for a long time or not.

"Only one, he was my little for 4 years." Rosa explained while giving the boys a plate of food each.

They each said 'thank you' and waited to eat until every one had food. Rosa was empressed with their manners, they were a bit messy but they were littles so that was expected. "Why did it end?" Liam continued asking questions between bite.

" He is bisexual, and wanted daddy," Rosa started," I don't mind though,I helped him find care giver too." She said putting Liam at ease, he had liked her a lot more after hearing that.

Liam simply wanted a loving home for them all. The questions slowed down while they all ate,as the little didn't want to upset their new caregiver.Though knowing more about a Rosa made the boys a lot more comfortable around her. Once they were finished Rosa promised they could finish their movie but they need to get some sleep. It had been a busy day and they had a lot to go over. "I'll take you to your rooms." She said with a yawn and the boy nodded their head following her out of the kitchen.

"Ok  this is your room Liam,sorry it's the only one done, I was only expecting one little." She confessed with a shy smile. Next Rosa told the other boys which rooms were theirs. "We can get stuff to decorate in a few days if you'd like,I'm not sure what you all like  so you guys can choose."Rosa told all of the boys and they soon went in to their room with a goodnight.

She stayed up later to research having more than one little. She wasn't sure what exactly she was in for,but she was in for the ride.