☔️Rainy days☔️

Somewhere in the night, it had started to rain and storm. Lightning and loud cracks rang through the sky. Riley was the first to wake up, around 2 when the storm was very bad a loud bang had him awake in seconds. He let out a whimper at being alone in the storm, the little had a fear of loud noises but tried to stay quiet as to not alarm his new caregiver.

Next, the storm woke up Rosa, once she heard the cries of one of the boys she quickly got out of bed. Room to the room she went to check up on the boys and find the crying one. She went to Riley's room first and found the boy curled in a ball attempting to muffle his cries. Rushing to his aid Rosa called his name softly until the boy uncoiled himself.

"Sweetie, why the tears?" Carefully Rosa wiped the tears off of Riley's face as he calmed down.

"Loud noise!" He said pointing to the window, where rain was falling with bright flashes in the distance

"Would you like to come to my room? It's quieter and we can put on a movie." The idea that Rosa had offered sound very nice and Riley couldn't resist. He nodded happily to have some company.

"Yes please." He said while moving to stand Rosa pick the little up and bounce him slightly on her hip. This had the boy giggling and soon the storm was forgotten.

With the little on her hip, Rosa stopped by the other boys room to see if the were awake. Miley was sitting on his bed clutching, Appel, his bunny stuffie.

He looked up when Rosa and his sibling stepped in the doorway. "We have Disney movies if you wanna join?" She asked knowing the would want to. He jumped up and reached for Rosas' hand.

Liam had already left his room at the commotion, "C-can I join you guys?" He asked sheepishly. Though he wanted to be big the storm scared the little, regardless of how big Liam was.

"Of course honey." Rosa offered him a smile as they headed to her room. She turned on the lamps so her room was dimly lit and everyone could see a bit. "How about you guys decided on a Disney movie while I get blankets?" Rosa suggested and the boys agreed.

She left the boys sitting on her bed and made to the hall closet. When Rosa though she was out of sight from her little she did a small happy dance. The caregiver was excited because the boys were warming up to her and she was very happy.

The dance ended when he heard giggle come from her room, Turing she found the boys could see her and saw the dance. Pink covered her face and she quickly got the blankets before returning." So how was my dancing?" Rosa laughed at her self as she dumped the blankets that she got on the bed.
"Very good!" Miley giggling out, he took one of the blankets and cuddled up in the middle of the bed.

"We decided to watch Tangled!" Riley, who was laying down across the foot of the bed said excitedly.

Rosa knew she was in for a hand full," Sounds good, but how are you boy are so hyper?" the caregiver question while putting the requested movie on.

"How can you not be excited about Disney?" Miley was definitely the most hyper,as he was bouncing in his seat

•••
When Rosa woke up she felt a heavy object on top of her. A mop of hair was in her face and by the curls, she could tell it was Riley. She cooed causing the boy to stir slightly and cuddle into her more. On both her sides Liam and Mikey had cuddled into her. All of the boys had pacifiers in their mouths bobbing in and out.

Rosa decided that she would definitely give these boys the perfect life they deserved.

She stayed in bed and 3 Disney movies later all of the boys were awake and hungry. The rain had not stopped but the Thunder had to leave the house rather quiet with a soft patter of rain through the house. "Are you guys hungry? She asked pulling the boy's attention away from the tv with the mention of food.

There were three different 'yes' so she got up from the bed deciding to make some waffles. The boys opted on going with and decided to stay and watch the movie. All of them cuddled under blankets and covers paying full attention to the movie until Liam broke the silence. "Do you guys like it here?" He asked slightly worried the boys may be getting too attached to the woman and the life of luxury.

Mikey nodded happily"I really like Rosa, she's nice and pretty!" He said with a slight blush. "Do you not like her?" The middle child asked cautiously. While he enjoyed the house he would be upset if his brother didn't as well.

"She's ok, but that could always change you know," Lain replied thinking realistically. While he was right the other boys were rather upset.

"Rosa has treated them better than any of the 'homes' we've had ever been in," Mikey spoke up for himself, he had quite liked Rosa and she had been nothing but nice to them.

Liam thought about what his siblings had said and sighed. "I just don't want you guys to be hurt anymore." It was no truth that Liam seemed defeated, and for good reason too.