⭐️Breakfast and Shopping⭐️

The next morning Riley was the first to wake up, as his eyes fluttered open the smell of food filled his nose, he hadn't wakened up to that in a very long time. Throwing the covers off of himself Riley climbed out of bed setting his stuffie on his pillow. Riley really liked the light purple elephant, it was soft and very cute. 

He also liked the note that Rosa left him, Riley wasn't sure what he wanted to do for his birthday day. The boys never had time nor money to celebrate any birthdays. He didn't mind though, Riley simply enjoyed being with the other boys. They had always cuddled or spent time outside doing something Riley loved, like picking flowers.

Quickly he made his bed before going to the kitchen. Standing in the doorway he spotted Rosa sanding in front of the stove cooking what looked like pancakes.  "Hi." He squeaked out quietly gaining the attention of a smiling Rosa.

"Good morning," She greeted " How'd you sleep?" She asked flipping a few pancakes while stealing glances at Riley.

Shrugging his shoulders" I slept well." Riley stuck the pacifier that was attached to his shirt in his mouth sucking slightly. "Would you really do something for my birthday day?" He asked shyly, Riley didn't expect her to do anything for his birthday, she had done a lot for the boys already.

"Of course, we can do whatever you want," Rosa said offering the boy a smile, she wanted them to make Rileys first birthday with her amazing.

Riley couldn't help the giggle that fell from his lips, the thought of a small part and maybe a present exited him. So much so he went to give Rosa a hug, though she was shocked Rosa was happy the boy was getting used to her. Rosa cooed at the young boy taking his giggle as a 'Thank you'

"Do you want to watch some cartoons?" She asked quietly wanting to finish breakfast and get the boys red. Rosa could obviously tell Riley was a lot 'softer'  than the other boys. Shy, outspoken and youngest being 17 Riley seem somewhat out of place with the older boys but you could tell they loved each other.

He nodded his head and allowed Rosa to guide him to the familiar living room where Netflix's kids were out on.  "You can watch whatever you want alright?" She explained and quickly showed him how to use the remote. Before leaving Rosa set a blanket out for the boy and left to continue cooking.

Liam came into the kitchen next seeming a lot happier than the prior day."Good morning!" He said joyfully, Rosa greeted him back giving him a smile.

"Goodmorning, how are you?" She asked setting more food in the oven before turning to him.

"I'm good, can I help you cook?" Liam asked sheepishly, he had always loved cooking but none of his others caregivers would allow him to do so.

"Sure!" Rosa beamed at the boy who had once seemed to dislike her, "Can you make the salad?" She asked going to the fridge and taking out various fruits.

Nodding happily Liam too the fruit and began peeling oranges and adding the fruits to a bowl.
While Liam was working Rosa decided to wake Mikey up so everyone could eat.

Going into his room Mikey was found curled in a ball sucking on a pacifier."Mikey, wake up please." Rosa called softly, as she continued her attempt to coax the boy to awake Mikey's eye soon opened to be greeted with a smiling face.

"Good morning buddy, breakfast is just about ready if you want to join us," Rosa said gently, and soon the boy was climbing out of bed and stretching like a cat.