six ♔

"This is my f-fault

"This is my f-fault.. this is, all my fault.."

Jimin watch his best friend cried his heart out. The latter was crying since the day Jihoon disappeared. Since that day after he talked to Yoongi, he hid himself from everyone, from the whole world. And he kept blaming his self for Jihoon's disappearance. It was all good that Jimin was there. Jimin always keep an eye on his best friend even if he is at school, afraid that Taehyung might do something to himself. He walk to Taehyung's bed and slowly sat beside the crying male who was curled up in a ball.

"Taehyung..."

Jimin called the latter with worry in his voice he hated seeing Taehyung like this. Suddenly, Taehyung raise his head and look at Jimin with cold eyes, the look that he rarely made and made Jimin tremble slightly. The look didn't last long and sad begging eyes was there again. Tears after tears.

Taehyung fists his trembling hands and look Jimin straight in the eye, "J-jimin.. my Jihoonie, d-did they already f-found my baby? J-jiminie p-please.." Jimin felt his heart breaking it was the most horrible sight he have ever seen in his life. Taehyung look at Jimin and whisper 'what', the latter could only give him a sad smile, "I'm sorry Taehyung they still hadn't found Jihoon but the polices were trying thei--" Jimin was cut off and end up flinching when Taehyung throw the glass of water at the other side of the room.

"Get out please.." Jimin sigh and stood up. Taehyung start to cry again and Jimin could not do anything but to, watch.

A tear escape from his sight, 'where are you Jihoon? Please come back soon'

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

"Human.."

"Human wake up.."

"Human!"

Jihoon jolted up from the rag, fully awake when someone shouted at him. He turn his sleepy gaze at the fuming vampire who just rolled his eyes at him. Jihoon let it be and stood up washing away his sleepiness. "What is it vampire?" The said vampire scoff at the name he was just called, "Seungkwan." Seungkwan said narrowing his eyes at the human. Jihoon grin at him, "then mine is Jihoon, Seungkwan."

Seungkwan only roll his yes AGAIN at him, "Seungcheol hyung told me to bring you to the kitchen, you must be hungry." Jihoon let out an awe sound and nodded at Seungkwan. He is really hungry, no joke. He don't know when is the last time he eat. Jihoon followed the vampire as they went out of the room and walk through the corridors. This place make him shiver. It was dark and the only light, were torches. There are some light at the ceiling but it was dim. And no joke, it was cold.

Seungkwan is not blind to not notice the human was cold and so he did the thing he ISN'T suppose to do. "Here." Jihoon stared at the jacket the vampire was giving him, he shyly reach for the jacket and immediately wore it. A smile was creepin' on his lips as he thanked Seungkwan, the boy only roll his eyes for the third time and they continue their journey to the kitchen.

Jihoon stared at the vampire's back with a smile.

'Cold but nice, cool.'

And Seungkwan secretly smiled in his mind.

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

"W-wow.."

Was the word Jihoon let out when he came in the kitchen. The good aroma of the food scenting his nostrils made him lick his lips. Faster than flash Jihoon immediately sat in front of the foods and started eating, not forgetting to thank the one who make the foods.

A chuckle escape from behind him making Jihoon cough with the food in his mouth. Someone offers him a glass of water and he gladly accept it and drink. The vampire went across from Jihoon and he finally saw him, a tall with handsome features and a slightly dark skin but still pale. A grin was plastered in his lips, "Did you like the foods?" The vampire asked and Jihoon slightly blush. "Ah.. y-yes it was delicious. How did you learn to cook all of it?" Jihoon asked, getting a little bit comfortable with the other's presence. The vampire shrug his shoulders, "Power of internet." And they both laugh as Jihoon started to eat again.

"What is the feeling of being human?"

The vampire ask out of nowhere making Jihoon stop from eating. Jihoon look Mingyu straight in the eyes, seeing sparks of interest in his eyes. Jihoon smiled as he put down the utensils.

"It was.. wonderful."

He was looking straight in the vampire's eyes while saying that. And the look in the other's face was demanding him to continue. Jihoon chuckled, "mind taking a sit first?" The vampire smiled and took a sit across from him. "I'm Mingyu by the way." The vampire said. Jihoon smiled and continue,

"This seems weird for me to say what is human like but okay I'll tell you what I feel as a human."

"I never really care about being a human because there are so many of us. We are all equally made but with different qualities and features. I'm all free and young to care about my surroundings. I have a brother his name was Yoongi and he is the only family I have." Jihoon said eyes sparkling with adoration. Mingyu tilted his head in curiosity, "what about your parents." Jihoon's smiles sadden, "I don't know our parents since my brother is the one who took care of me and he never mention our parents to me."

"I'm sorry."

"Nah its okay." Jihoon chuckled and continue his story. "I thought my life was perfect already because I have my best friend and my brother with me but I only thought, until I met this crazy yet handsome guy. Kim Taehyung were the most playful yet charming and sweet guy I've ever met. I never regret him being my boyfriend until.." Jihoon pause, he close his eyes and sigh as the pain was seeking his heart again. And Mingyu notice that he smiled to the human,

"Its okay. Don't mention it first, tell me about it another time when you are ready." Mingyu stood up and Jihoon smiled at him a lil'bit. "Its nice to talk to you Jihoon-ah, I'm going now. See you!" And with that Mingyu disappear in the air.

Jihoon sigh and stood up deciding to roam around the place. But he accidentally bumped his hand on the table making the knife fell onto the floor. Jihoon bend down and pick it up when suddenly someone shouted his name making him grip onto the knife in surprise.

The vampire who was yelling stopped as he came to the kitchen looking at the human eye to eye. He turn his gaze from the human's eyes to his hands where blood was dripping at. He froze as he sniff onto the air, eyes turning scarlet.

Jihoon was shocked, he was in.. trouble. He didn't care for the pain anymore all he wonder how can he get rid of this blood. As the smell of his blood already surrounded the whole mansion.

Seungcheol groan as he sniff onto the air and immediately pinch his nose to stop smelling the blood. He look at Jeonghan who was doing what was he was doing also.

"It was Jihoon's, he is in danger. We need to hurry Cheol."

-TWELVELOVEONE-

thank you all! :)))

thank you all! :)))

~ wootothezi