twelve ♔

~ wootothezi

~ wootothezi

"You are leaving already?"

Jihoon glance at the four vampires, busying themselves by helping the sisters with their chores. When no one answered Jin, Jihoon turn to him and awkwardly nods.

Jihoon, "Yes.." Jin's eyes lighten a little as if he just remembered something. "Ah! I guess I'll give this to you now. It's hard giving this to you when those red pups are around."

In the hand of the Bishop, lays a necklace with a wooden sword as its pendant. Jin placed it around Jihoon's neck and the human curiously stare at the pendant. It does look normal, but why would the Bishop give him something like this?

"Don't lose it. And unsheathed it when you're in trouble."

His voice is serious and his eyes staring right at Jihoon like he just gave him twenty-five percent of his lifespan. Jihoon nod and smile, "Thank you very much!"

"What did you gave to him?", Jeonghan. Jihoon was surprised to be honest, the vampire didn't just suddenly appears behind him. Jin let out a grin and put his index finger to his lips as one of his eyes close, he playfully said, "Just a secret between me and Jihoon-ie. Right Jihoon?"

Jihoon just laugh awkwardly and said, "Yes..."

Jin smirk, the vampire rolled his eyes and said, "Pathetic."

The Bishop pouted and his voice is whining childishly so as his actions, being called 'pathetic' by someone younger than him is embarrassing. Jihoon wanted to laugh, but he doesn't want Jin to get offended, so he just turns around and was suddenly attacked by two hungry animals seeking for their master's touch and affection. Jihoon's eyes were wide, but you can see the relief in it, "Isaac? Klein? Where did you two go?"

Isaac landed on Jihoon's head and cuddle with his hair while Klein climb on Jihoon's legs up to his chest and rub its head within his neck, the actions were ticklish for Jihoon. He pats their heads and hide them in his cloak.

Jihoon, "I'm glad you're both safe, don't disappear like that again."

Seeing this scene like he is watching a drama, Joshua let out a small smile. Minghao, "He's so pure hyung. I don't really get it why he is here."

Joshua, "his deeds is unknown, but not means its unknown that it can be harmful. His heart was on that a fragile for the weak, but really strong for justice." Joshua's smile drop and continue, "But his soul, I can't say that it's pure. My vines are telling me that in the future, Jihoon will break and that's what I don't know how and why."

Minghao stared at the smiling human, his face filled with concern. "Jihoon, who are you really?"

Jihoon let out a sneeze.

Guys, we need to go.

The vampires, including the human heard Jeonghan's voice in their minds and went to the eldest vampire.