Eleven

[I know this chapter should be Stiles's POV but its Stella's]

-Just before the party-

Stella

Tonight was mine and Scott's birthday. 18. Wow. I didn't want a party, I wanted to stay at home with my Mom, Argent and Scott and get pizza and watch movies but Scott insisted we have a party. Mom wasn't going to let us have a party at the house so we went for an alternative, Scott asked Derek could we use his loft. At first he did't like the idea but eventually he came around. Scott thought it would be a good idea to have a 'Black Light Party' where its dark, we were illuminicent clothing and paint. At first I wasn't fully keen on the idea but if it made Scott happy then alright. I was at the loft with Scott, Lydia, Isaac, Kira and Liam. We were decorating the place and getting the DJ booth organised. "Where's Malia?" Lydia asked. "Uh she's picking Stiles up" Scott informed Lydia. "Stiles is coming?" I replied. "Duh, he's our best friend of course he's coming" Scott looked at me weirdly and laughed. "Why? Did something happen with you two last night?" Liam asked. "No" I shook my head. I couldn't tell them about the kiss. After we finished setting up Malia and Stiles walked in. Stiles said happy birthday to Scott and just flashed me a smile. I was over at the paint with Isaac. "Stel are you okay? Whats gone on with you and Stiles?" He asked. "Nothing. Do you want to talk about Stiles or do you want to paint my body?" I asked as I stood there in my pink illuminicant bra holding a paint brush. "I want to paint your body" Isaac smiled. Isaac drew some cool designs on my back and on the front of my chest. He drew some different coloured dots along my jaw line. now it was my turn to paint him. I drew some cool designs on his face and neck. "Beautiful" Isaac smiled at me. "Handsome" I smiled at him. Awhile later crowds of people started arriving. I didn't know half of the people here. I was standing at the drinks table with Isaac looking at the crowds of people. "Whats up?" he asked. "I don't know half of these people Isaac, its as if they just came here for Scott. not one person has come to say hi or happy birthday to me yet, they have to Scott" I shrugged. "Hey forget them okay. You're here to have fun and to celebrate being 18" Isaac assured me. "Thank you" i smiled at him. "C'mon you're dancing with me" he said as he took the cup from my hands and dragged me into the crowd of people dancing. Isaac took my hand and twirled me around. I laughed at him.

Isaac and I were dancing when my eyes landed on Stiles dancing, he was doing the sprinkler. He looked like he was having an amazing time. I continued dancing with Isaac. "You know, you look very beautiful tonight" he smiled. "I do not" I laughed. "You do, you always look beautiful" he informed me. "I know I'm not around much and that I have a lit going on but I promise you from now on I will be around a lot more" he informed me. I smiled at him. "I'd like that". "Good" he replied. Isaac leaned down and kissed me. I didn't pull back. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Isaac wrapped his arms around my waist. When he pulled back he rested his forehead against mine and smiled at me. "I like you Stel" he said. "I like you too" I smiled.

-As the night went on-

Scott and I had just finished blowing out our candles of our birthday cake. We thanked everyone for coming and the party went on. I was sitting on Derek's stairs when Lydia came over to talk to me. "Hey bestie" she smiled. "Hey Lyd" I smiled. "So, I saw you and Isaac getting pretty close on the dance floor" she smiled. "It was just a kiss" I informed her. "It was more than just a kiss. He likes you" she said. I was looking around the room when I found Stiles kissing another girl. "He really does move on fast from Malia" Lydia said. "Yeah" I sighed. "Is everything okay? You haven't said a single word to Stiles tonight" she informed me. "Yeah I know" I replied. "Seriously did something happen with you two last night?" she asked. "No nothing" I got up and walked away. I made my way through the crowd of people until I reached my brother. "Hey Stel" he smiled at me. "Hey" I replied. "Is everything okay?" he asked, a concerned look washed on his face. "Yeah, um I think I'm gonna head home, I'm not feeling too great" I informed him. "Okay do you want me to come with you?" he asked. "No I'll walk home. I'll be fine" I smiled at him. "Okay. Be safe and text me when you get home" he said. "I will" I hugged him. "Love you" he said. "Love you too" I replied as i left Derek's loft.

I started walking down the street, there was no foot path so I was currently walking along the road. It was freezing. I kept walking until I saw headlights illuminating behind me. I turned around and recognised the blue Jeep that belonged to Stiles. I sighed and kept walking. The Jeep slowed down and drove at the same speed I was walking. "Stella why did you leave the party?" Stiles asked. "Why would you care?" i asked. "Because I don't want to see the one person I care about most in the wold get hurt okay?" He snapped. "Please Stiles can you just leave" I asked. I continued to walk away until I heard the jeep door close and heard foot steps catching up with me. "What has gotten into you?" Stiles asked. "Nothing I just want to be left alone okay?" I informed him. "At least let me drive you, I won't talk and that way I'll know you got home safe". I hesitated for a minute, I decided to get into Stiles's jeep. There was silence between the two of us. Stiles drove to my house and parked the car. "Stella" he said. "Look don't Stiles okay. I'm fine" I replied as I got out of his car and walked up my driveway. I looked through my bag to find my keys that were no where to be found. "You looking for these?" Stiles said standing behind me holding my keys in his hands. "Thank you" I replied as I unlocked the door. "I'll call you tomorrow" Stiles said. I nodded and walked inside shutting the door behind me. I don't think things between me and Stiles will ever change.