Twenty Six

Stella
Scott and Lydia picked me up and drove the three of us to the Lake House. "How can we be sure that Kyle's gang haven't figured out where we're going and aren't already at the lake house" Lydia asked. "We don't know if he is but we won't know until we get there" Scott replied as he was driving. Just then Lydia's phone buzzed. "Stiles and his team are almost there" she informed me. "Oh thank god" I replied. "Don't worry Stel we won't let anything or anyone hurt you" Scott informed me. I nodded even though part of me wasn't so sure.
When we arrived at the lake house we went inside and locked all the doors and windows so no one could get in or out. "I'm scared" I informed Lydia and Scott. "We all are" Lydia replied. Lydia looked at my hand and saw the engagement ring. "When did this happen?" She asked. "Today on the beach" I smiled a little. She hugged me "At least something good came out of today". "Yeah" I replied. There was a bang at the door. "Is it Stiles?" I whispered. Scott looked out the window to see Stiles car parked outside. "Yeah" he replied and opened the door. Stiles came running in and hugged me. "Oh thank god you're okay". "Stiles they're gonna find me here" I informed him. "They won't okay. Jared and Tyson have tracked two of the guys phones and are heading out to where they are right now" he informed me. "There are still two maniacs who want me killed out there" I replied. "Which is why I bought these" Stiles opened his bag to reveal guns. "The thing about being a detective is you get guns. Now I called my Dad and he's ready to help if anything goes wrong for now, we each get a gun" Stiles said as he tossed a gun to Scott and Lydia and handed me one. "I don't know how to use a gun" I shrugged. "Yes you do. Remember when I was taken by the ghost riders and when I was back at the school? You killed a ghost rider with a gun that day Stella. You know how to use it" he replied. I swallowed. I was nervous. "We need to be prepared in case anything happens" stiles looked at us. "I know you're all scared but the only thing we can do is just hope that no one comes through those doors wanting to kill Stella" Scott said. "I'm not going to let them hurt my family" Scott replied.

The four of us were relaxed. Scott was cooking dinner and it seemed like we were okay. But I was wrong. I went up stairs to use the bathroom when I felt someone place their hand over my mouth. I started screaming but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear me. "If you make any sudden movements I'll blow your head off" the man said as he placed a gun to my forehead. He dragged me down stairs. And when he realised I wasn't alone he freaked out. Stiles pointed his gun at him. "FBI. Release the girl" Stiles said. "No. I have strict rules from my boss to kill her" the man replied. "If you don't let her go right now you will be very sorry" Stiles threatened. I've never seen Stiles in action before and it was kinda hot. I was crying. I was so afraid. The man placed the gun at my head again. Scott was behind the guy and Lydia was beside Stiles all holding the guns. "Let her go" Scott asked. "I'm sorry but your little friend here is about to die" the guy replied as he placed his hand on the trigger of the gun. That's when his friend came in through the door.

"Drop your weapon" Stiles instructed

"Drop your weapon" Stiles instructed. The other guy listened and dropped his gun on the floor. Stiles pressed a button on his belt and his team and his Dad came through the doors. Sheriff Stilinski handcuffed one of the men but the man who had a grip on me, would not give in. He wouldn't give in until I heard a gun shot and his body fall to the floor. I looked at Stiles and he was looking around too. Stiles didn't shoot him, nor did any of his team. Then my eyes landed on Scott. "I wasn't going to let him kill my sister" he informed me. I lunged forward and hugged Scott thanking him for saving my life. The man wasn't dead, just injured. He was picked up off the floor by Sheriff Stilinski and taken away along with his friend. Stiles walked over and pulled me into his chest. "You're safe. They're gone" he said. I looked over Stiles' shoulder to see Malia come running in. "Is she okay?" She asked. "I'm fine" I replied. Malia hugged me. "I would've got here sooner but Theo and I were caught up with something" she informed me. "It's okay" I replied. "So what now? Do we stay here? Or do we go back to Beacon Hills?" Malia asked. "You guys can go back if you want. I think I'll stay here" I informed them. "You sure?" Lydia asked. "Positive" I replied. "Scott and I will swing by tomorrow to make sure you're okay" Lydia hugged me. "You call me if you need anything okay?" Scott hugged me. "I will" I smiled. "Love you" he said. "Love you too" I replied. Malia hugged me and the three of them left. Now it was me and Stiles.
"You can go home if you want. I'll be okay here" informed him. "No way. I'm not leaving your side" he replied. "Stiles I can take care of myself" "I know" he sighed. "I love you" I said as I kissed him. "I love you more" he replied. "But I'm staying here with you tonight" he said. "Okay" I replied and kissed him again.

-In bed-
It was late and I couldn't sleep. Stiles lay next to me snoring as I stared at the ceiling, unable to sleep after what had happened today. I was so happy that Stiles and everyone else was okay. I don't know what I would do without him.