Twenty Nine

-Stella-

Stiles has been acting weird the last few days and I can't seem to get the bottom of it. He's been out of the house and come back last at night. I called Scott to ask him what was up with Stiles and he just told me that its a surprise. A surprise?. I didn't think much more of it though out the day I just got on with work and a case I was working on along with Stiles. I was sat in the kitchen when Stiles walked in and stood at the doorway. "Hello beautiful" he smiled. "Hey handsome" I smiled at him. Stiles walked over and kissed me. "Where have you been all day?" I asked. "Its a secret" he winked at me. "Stiles I hate when you keep secrets from me" I whined. "You'll find out tonight" he smiled. I sighed and shook my head.

-That night-
The last few hours have been driving me crazy, waiting to find out what surprise Stiles had planned for me. I was at home, and changed into some dressy casual clothing before it was time to leave. Stiles and I got into his car and he started driving us somewhere, driving outside Beacon Hills. "Stiles where are we going?" I asked "you'll soon see" he replied. "No tell me. I'm getting quite scared. The only time we ever leave Beacon Hills is if we are hiding or running away from something" I informed him. "Relax baby, everything is okay. And we are not hiding or running away from something. I am simply showing you you're surprise" he flashed me a smile before his eyes met the road once again. Stiles drove for another while before we arrived at the all too familiar lake house, owned by Lydia's parents. I got out of the car and walked to the front door, looking back at Stiles. "So why the hell are we here?" I asked. "Go inside" he replied, dodging my question. I placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it, walking inside. I walked into the living room and all lights were out. I switched the lights on and that's when I met the faces of my Mom, Chris, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Theo, Noah and Lorraine Martin. Above them hung a sign saying "Welcome Home". I looked to Stiles who stood a few metres away from me holding up a set of keys. "I spoke to Lydia's Mom a couple days ago and I made her an offer on this house and she couldn't refuse so" he said as he walked towards me. "This place, it's ours. It's our home. Yours, mine and our baby's" he smiled. "Baby?" Scott said. I turned around and smiled at him. "I'm pregnant" I announced. Just then I was swallowed up into a massive group hug. Everyone was smiling. Congratulating us and my Mom was crying. Happy that she was soon going to be a grandmother. 

We all sat around celebrating this occasion and then, it was late and time for them to leave. After everyone left myself and Stiles stayed here for awhile. Getting a feel a what it will be like for us to live here soon. I turned around and crashed my lips against his. Stiles kissed back. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he replied and kissed me again. Running his hands through my hair. Stiles pulled back "Are you happy? With this being our home?" He asked. "Of course I am. Stiles, we could be living in a hut outside my Mom's backyard and I'd still be happy. As long as I'm with you I don't care where we live" I informed him. "You're amazing you know that" he smiled and kissed me again. "So I've been told" I laughed.
Today was just the start of something amazing for me and Stiles and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.