Twenty

-Okay so I am now going to do a time jump. Just by five years.-

Here is a recap of what has gone on the last five years...

-It's been five years since Senior Year

- Everyone is still best friends

-Lydia is a teacher

-Malia is a Phychologist

-Stella went to Stanford and is now a Lawyer

-Stiles is an FBI agent

-Scott is a Vet and is engaged to Lydia

-Malia is dating Theo

-Stella and Stiles are no longer together as Stella caught Stiles in bed with another girl.

-Stiles is dating a girl named Jessica (Jess) (She is Britt Robertson)

-Argent and Melissa got married

-Noah is still Sheriff of Beacon hills and is dating Lydia's Mom

-Everyone is 22/23

-Present Day-

Stella

Today I was heading home to the town I loved. Beacon Hills. The place I grew up, made friends, lost friends, found love and had my heart broken. It's been five years. So much has changed since Senior Year. No encounters with the supernatural, no drama, no murders. Just peace. You're probably wondering what happened to me and Stiles? Well, he and I broke up two years after I caught him in bed, having sex with some girl from his college. Since then, neither of us have spoken to each other. Myself, Lydia and Malia are still best friends and we see each other when we can. Lydia would fly from New York to California and stay with me for a few days and Malia would drive up from Beacon Hills too. We never lost touch. After Senior Year Scott and Lydia dated and they got engaged about six months ago. They are perfect for each other. Malia is dating Theo Raeken. Scott is still Scott. He's now a vet and is planning on opening his own animal clinic in Beacon Hills soon. I couldn't be more proud of him. We are still as close as ever. Me? I went to Stanford and became a Lawyer. Originally it was something I didn't want to do but I came around and I can't picture myself doing anything else. Life is so different since I was in Beacon Hills last and now, I am going back to start the next chapter of my life. I stood in my empty apartment remembering the amazing memories I have made here over the last four years. "Stella it's time to go" my boyfriend Zack walked in. (A/N Zack is Harry Styles). "Coming" I smiled as I walked over to the door and took one last look at my empty apartment before leaving with Zack. We packed up the last of my things. "Stay safe out there in Beacon Hills" Zack smiled. "I'll try my best" I smiled. "Call me when you arrive at your Mom's place" he informed me. I nodded. Zack kissed me. "I love you". "I love you too" I replied. "I'll see you soon" he said. I got into my car and Zack kissed me once more before I drove an hour to Beacon Hills.

I arrived at the all too familiar house I grew up in. I got out of my car and walked up the driveway, smiling. As I reached the front door I pressed my finger on the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. My Mom, Argent and Scott had no idea I was moving back, they think I'm here to visit. I waited a minute before my smiley brother opened the door and hugged me. "Stel". "Hey bro" I smiled and hugged him back."How long you in town for?" he asked. "I'm not sure" I smiled. Scott took me inside and I hugged my Mom, Argent and Lydia. Everyone was so happy to see me. "So how long are you in town for?" Mom asked curious. "Um I'm not sure" I shook my head. "How does forever sound?" I smiled. "you're back in Beacon Hills? Permanently?" Lydia smiled. "Yeah. I'm back for good" I smiled. Lydia hugged me. "It's so good having my best friend back" she laughed a little. "Where are you staying?" his asked. "I got an apartment, in Glendale, I said I'd stop by here before I go move into my new place" I informed them. "Do you want us to help you move in?" Scott asked. "Yeah that would be great" I smiled.