Bastard To Boyfriend

Ciel: (sits in study, dying of boredom)

Sebastian: Master? You have a letter.

Ciel: (takes the letter) Thank you Sebastian. You may be dismissed now.

Sebastian: (bows and leaves)

Ciel: (opens letter)

Dearest Ciel,
I would like to apologize for my behavior before. It was unacceptable and I'm sorry. I promise that I'm not up to anything but I would like to invite you to a ball. There will be many pleasures there. I do so hope that you can come.

Love,
Earl Alois Trancy

Ciel: No, I'm not going. That child has serious problems. (Sits back in chair)

Lizzie: HELLO CIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciel: (sighs) Hello Elizabeth.

Lizzie: (shoves paper in his face) LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!

Ciel: (steps back) Hold on!!! I can't see if the paper is in my face like that!!!

Lizzie: It's an invitation to a ball!!! Oh, Ciel, will you come with me? We haven't been to a ball in the longest time. Please?!

Ciel: I don't want to go.

Lizzie: It's being hosted my a man about your age. You're so antisocial. Please? (cute face) For me?

Ciel: (looks at cute face) Um...ok fine. But only this once!

Lizzie: Yay!!! Thank you so much!!! You won't regret this!!! (leaves)

Sebastian: What was that about sir?

Ciel: (sighs and places head on desk) Well it seems that I'm going to a ball this evening. Trancy's ball.

Sebastian: (light growl) Why would you ever want to step foot in there again?

Ciel: I don't but Elizabeth begged me to go. I'm going to regret this decision.

Sebastian: Shall I prepare an outfit for the evening? How about the Mushlin French dress? (smirks)

Ciel: (glares at Sebastian) Stop messing around and find me a proper outfit.

Sebastian: Yes, My Lord.