Chapter 8

Later That Night~
----------------------------------------------

Alois: Wow it's so late already.

Ciel: Hmm. Yes it is.

Alois: We should get to sleep soon. (adorable yawn :3)

Ciel: (smiles and nods) You have the cutest yawn.

Alois: (blushes) Really?

Ciel: Yes you do.

Alois: Thanks. Should we get our butlers in here to change us?

Ciel: Yes, that's a good idea.

Alois: Claude,

Ciel: Sebastian,

(They come in)

Alois: So how should we...?

Ciel: I'm not completely sure.

Sebastian: (smirks) How about you two change each other?

Claude: (chuckles) I agree.

Alois: WTF Claude?!

Ciel: (chokes on spit) What?!

Sebastian: What? You are simply two young men having a sleepover. What's wrong? (both Sebastian and Claude lean in and say: Is there something that you're not telling us?)

Ciel: (looks at Alois nervously)

Alois: (looks at Ciel nervously)

Claude: We'll be taking our leave now.

(Both leave)

Ciel: (sits there, stunned)

Alois: W-what are we supposed to do? We can't sleep in our day clothes.

Ciel: (bites his lip and shrugs)

Alois: (awkwardly looks at Ciel)

Ciel: (blushes and looks away)

Alois: I'll go to the bathroom and change. (grabs clothes and starts walking away)

Ciel: (blushing and says quietly) Um do you need help?

Alois: Huh? I can't hear you. Do speak up Ciel.

Ciel: (blushes more and says in a slightly louder) Do you need help?

Alois: (shocked) Um...only if you want to.

Ciel: (nods and stands up helping Alois undress)

Alois: (shaking very obviously)

Ciel: (smiles a bit) There's no reason to shake like that.

Alois: (blushes) It's embarrassing!

Ciel: (putting shirt on him) Well, we are both young men and we are lovers. There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Alois: Still...

Ciel: (He looks Alois over and finds himself staring at his chest)

Alois: (shaking) hmm... KYAH DON'T LOOK I'M EMBARRASSED!!!! (curls into ball on floor in only underwear)

Ciel: (chuckles) I'm sorry, but you have an attractive body and I don't think that you want to stay on the floor all night in only your underwear, do you?

Alois: (blushing) No not really.

Ciel: (finished dressing him) See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?

Alois: (growl) (glare) Your turn!!! (evil smile)

Ciel: (gasps) What?! No way!

Alois: Yes way!!! I did it and you do it too! Now come here! (chasing him around the room)

Ciel: (runs around the room trying to escape) No! I refuse!!!

Alois: You don't get to do that! (tackles him and sits on his back) HAHAHAHA!!! Caught ya!!!

Ciel: (sighs in defeat) Ok fine.

Alois: Good. (gets off of him and helps him up)

Ciel: (stands and waits for Alois to undress him)

Alois: (walks to his back, pulls off shirt and sees the mark) (gasp) What is this Ciel?

Ciel: (gasps and covers up the mark with his hand) Nothing!!! It's simply a birthmark!

Alois: (moves hand) A birthmark doesn't look like that! (wraps arms around waist and rests head against back) Please don't keep secrets from me Ciel.

Ciel: (frowns at the memory) Well, that day that my parents died and the mansion burned down these people took me away. They all masks and close so I couldn't see their faces, but they had me in a cage. When they finally decided to take me out they abused me and after that they marked me. Then there were about to kill me and Sebastian came along and I thought that he was there to save me. No, he was there to steal my soul. That was the day I lost everything. My happiness, my parents, my home and my soul. It was the worst day of my life. (sobbing)

Alois: (walks in front of him) Ciel...(kiss) You don't need to be afraid anymore. You're outside the cage and I'm here for you.

Ciel: (smiles) Thank you.

Alois: Let's finish changing you. (unzips Ciel's pants and takes them off)

Ciel: (blushes and squeezes his legs together)

Alois: Be right back. I have to get your nightgown.

Ciel: (nods and sits on the bed, smiling to himself)

Alois: (turns head back) Why are you so happy? I'd think that you'd be embarrassed. (grabs nightgown and goes to Ciel)

Ciel: (shakes his head) No, I'm not embarrassed in front of you. I'm happy that I have someone who understands me and loves me.

Alois: (kiss on forehead) You know, you look kinda nice without pants.

Ciel: (blushes and scoffs) Why would you say such a thing?!

Alois: (smiles) I'm not lying.

Ciel: (blushes and looks away) Just shut up and get me dressed!

Alois: Ah, who's embarrassed now?

Ciel: Be quiet! Just get me dressed!

Alois: (puts nightgown on him) Ok done.

Ciel: (sighs in relief and flops back down on the bed)

Alois: What's wrong?

Ciel: (looks up at Alois) Nothing. Why do you ask?

Alois: You seemed relieved to be away from me.

Ciel: Hm?

Alois: (gasps at what he just said) SORRY NEVER-MIND IM GOING TO THE KITCHEN TO GET FOOD BE BACK IN A MINUTE!!! (leaves)

Ciel: (raises an eyebrow) Alright then.

Alois: (running through hall) (thinking: Damn it! I'm such an idiot! Ugghh!)

Ciel: (lays in bed and waits for Alois)