Chapter 10

Ciel carries Alois up the stairs and gets him into dry nightwear. he then places him in bed and pulls the covers over him. (I know, Ciel acting like a butler is weird. Just go with it.)

Sebastian: Sir? (knocks) I have the tea. may I come in?

Ciel: Yes.

Sebastian: (comes in and touches Alois' forehead) He simply has cold shock. That's why he fainted.

Ciel: (worried look)

Sebastian: (chuckles) Don't worry about your lover Master.

Ciel: (gasps and blushes) Who said that he was my lover?

Sebastian: Do you really have to ask? You gave him CPR when Claude or I could have, you hugged him, and you said that you wouldn't know what to do if he died.

Ciel: (glares at him and blushes more) You shouldn't have been listening! How rude of a Phantomhive butler!

Sebastian: So sorry sir. What truly matter is that he is alright, correct sir?

Ciel: (nods) Of course.

Alois: (moans)

Ciel: Sebastian, get out.

Sebastian: Yes my lord.

Ciel: (goes over to Alois) How are you feeling?

Alois: Cold. Kinda sick. ACHOO!!!

Ciel: Bless you. Here's some tea. You should feel better soon. (hands him the tea carefully)

Alois: (sips it quietly) Mmm. It's nice and warm.

Ciel: (smiles lovingly at him) You look very cute when you drink your tea.

Alois: (smiles and blushes) Thanks I'm still really cold.

Ciel: (slips into bed next to Alois, wrapping his arms around him to share body heat and whispers) Better?

Alois: Better.

Ciel: (cuddles Alois and smiles) I love you.

Alois: I love you too Ciel. (kiss)

Ciel: (kisses back and slowly feels his eyes fluttering closes.)

Alois: Goodnight Ciel

Ciel: Goodnight Alois.