Chapter 11

The Next Morning~
----------------------------------------------

Ciel sits up and stretches as he wakes up. He looks over at Alois and smiles.

Ciel: It's time to wake up Alois.

Alois: Hmmm. (murmurs) G'morning.

Ciel: (smiles) Good morning. Did you sleep well?

Alois: Yeah. (smirks) You're warm Phantomhive.

Ciel: Thanks.

Alois: Oh no.

Ciel: What?

Alois: We have to get dressed. I bet that Sebastian and Claude are going to be stubborn again. (smirks)

Ciel: (smirks) Probably.

Alois: What to do, what to do.

Ciel: (chuckles and stands up, beginning to undress Alois without hesitation)

Alois: (blushes but is enjoying it) (giggles)

Ciel: (His eyes look over Alois' chest again)

Alois: (pulls Ciel's shirt off)

Ciel: (gasps and blushes) That was quick.

Alois: Quite so. (grabs the back of Ciel's neck and pulls it towards him, passionately kissing him.)

Ciel: (kisses him back passionately)

Alois: (between kisses) Ciel...I...love...you.

Ciel: I...love...you...too...Alois.

Sebastian: (knocks) Master? May I come in?

Ciel: (pulls away from him and growls, frustrated that they were interrupted.) Yes.

Sebastian: (opens door) I uh...(sees boys with out shirts and smiles) I'll come back later. (leaves)

Ciel: (blushes dark red) Ugh! Now my butler definitely knows that we are lovers!

Alois: Don't worry about anyone else. Right now the world revolves around us.

Alois threw Ciel on the bed and covered them with blankets. The rest is history.