14

I Decided To Spend My "Honey Moon" Alone In Bora Bora. It Was Nice But I Had To Come Back Early , I Only Went To Get Myself Together Only To Stress Myself Out. I Even Had To Go To The Doctors Due To Loosing The Baby. I Don't Know If It Was A Blessing In Disguise But Deep Down I Was Somewhat Happy I Lost The Baby...I Might Be A Horrible Woman And Mother To Think Something Like That But Having This Baby Was Going To Complicate Things. I Spent A Week In Bora Bora For Rest And To Collect My Thoughts.

I Felt Like Things Have Been Going Like A Roller Coaster But I Know What I Wanted And That Was Jay...I Was Dating Micheal And Marrying Him Because He Gave Me The Attention I Was Missing , It Was Wrong But It's In The Past Now. I Need To Focus On My Children And Get...Jay Back.

I Knocked On His Door , I Could Tell He Was Home Because His Car Was In The Driveway.

Seconds Later He Opened It And Closed It Once He Saw My Face. I Quickly Turned The Knob Before He Could Lock It.

"Do I Need To Call The Police?" He Asked Looking Deep Into My Eyes.

I Let Out A Sigh "I Was Wrong And I Chose Dick And Attention Over My Man That Was Only Trying To Do What A Man Should Do. I Can Understand If You Don't Want To Talk To Me Ever Again But Just Please Don't Shut Me Out...Please"

"I'm Glad You Understand That I Don't Want To Talk To You So Bounce" He Said Shooing Me Outside.

"Jay Plea-"

"You Got That Good Dick And Remember Why You Was Feeling The Kid In The First Place...You Think The Sun Shines On Your Ass Well Guess What? It Doesn't" He Said

"I Know I Hurt You-"

"So Then Why You Still Here?" He Asked Cutting Me Off

I Felt The Lump In My Throat Beginning To Form But I Swallowed Hard Because I Didn't Want To Cry.

"Because I Love You...And I Want Us To Be Together " I Said Looking Into His Eyes As I Felt My Eyes Watering.

"Well This Ain't No Fucking Movie So You Ain't Getting My Ass Back. Now For The Hundredth Time Get Out Before I Call The Police" He Said

"You Wouldn't "

He Pulled Out His Phone And Started Dialing Putting The Phone To His Ear. "Hey I Have Someone Trespassing On My Property...12th Street Off Of Jacksons Ave"

"Fine I'm Leaving" I Said Opening The Door , Exiting His House.
****
I Haven't Talked To Jay In Awhile Unless It Concerns The Kids. He Hasn't Even Looked Me In The Eyes , I Deserve It. But Now Things In My Life Was Going Downhill , I Lost My Job. I Know Micheal Had Something To Do With , There Was No Reason For Them To Let Me Go. I Couldn't Pay For My Bills At All , I Was Running Out Of Money. I Couldn't Move In With My Mom She Lived All The Way In New York And Kelly Had No Room Because She Lived In A One Room Apartment. I Have To Do What I Have To Do.

I Waited For Him To Pick Up , I Heard The Phone Pick Up "He- Hello?" I Asked

"Something's Wrong With Corey And Brook?" He Asked Not Even Saying Hi.

"No , I Wanted To Ask You Something" I Said

"What" He Spat

"Can We Move In With You Until I Get Back On My Feet? "

It Went Silent And I Began To Feel My Heart Fall To The Pit Of My Stomach. I Never Been More Scared In My Life Until Now. I Didn't Know What To Expect To Come Out Of His Mouth.

"What Happened?" He Asked

"I Lost My Job...I Know It Was All Micheal That Made It Happen. But I Can't Hold Down All These Bills Anymore" I Said Softly

The Phone Went Silent Again "My House Is A Three Bedroom So You Gonna Have To Hit The Couch" He Said

"That's Fine...Thank You So Much" I Said Lowly

"I'm Doing It For My Kids" He Said Before Hanging Up.

I Locked My Phone And Went Into My Children's Room To Tell Them The News.
------------------------------------
A/N

I Know It's Short But This Is All I Could Think Of And Don't Get Mad BumbleBey4Life  😚💖
And Some Of Y'all Need To Tone It Down In The Comments , I Think Y'all Forget This Is Just A Fanfic 💀

•What Y'all Think Of This Chapter?

•Do You Think Jay Is Being Too Harsh?

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽💕