37

Bey POV

"The Only Reason Why Yo Lil Light Ass Going Is Cause I Paid $1,600 On That Suite And Don't Get Me Started On Them Shoes" I Said Snapping Another Picture

"Be Back At 12" Jay Said

"Dad , Come On Y'all Always Let Me Be In By 4" Corey Said

"That Was Before Yo-" I Looked At Malaki And Brooklyn

"Listen To Your Father" I Said , I Hugged Him And Kissed His Head.

"Make Good Choices Okay?" I Asked Looking Into His Brown Eyes.

He Nodded , I Hit Him Upside His Head "Boy If Don't Talk!"

"I Got You Ma" He Said , I Smiled Weakly

"Don't Have Too Much Fun Son" Jay Winked Dapping Him Up Handing Over His Keys.

"Bye Have Fun! Don't Get No Girls Pregnant!" Brooklyn Yelled As He Got In His Car. Corey Twisted Up His Face "Shut Up" He Responded

"What's Pregnant?" Malaki Asked

"When A Girl Has A Baby In Her Belly" Brooklyn Said

"Like I Was With Mommy When I Was Born?" Malaki Asked As We Went Inside.

"Yeah" Brooklyn Replied

"Well Where I Did I Come From Then?" Malaki Asked

I Looked At Brooklyn Forming My Lips Real Tight Together "Ask Daddy"

Jay Looked At Me Like What The Hell , I Smiled "I Have To Order This Pizza" I Smiled Walking Into The Kitchen.

Brooklyn Shrugged "I'm Still Unaware Myself"
****

"You Liking Your Cake Baby?" I Asked Locking My Phone To Look At His Face That Had A Bright Smile Across His Face

"Yes Mommy , Its Good!" He Said Going Into A Fit Of Laughter

"Mmmm Your Daddy Will Be Up With You Tonight Not Me" I Said , More To Myself.

"Mommy Where Is Auntie Kelly?" Malaki Asked

"I Told You She's Going On A Long Vacation And Won't Be Coming Back Anymore Okay? So Don't Talk About Her Anymore" I Said

He Nodded "Why She Went Away?"

I Let Out A Low Sigh "She Just Had To"

"Otay"

"Now Hurry Up And Eat Your Cake " I Said Drinking The Rest Of My Long Island Tea.

After He Finished I Payed For Our Bill And Went To The Car To Drop Malaki Off At Kalyan House , She Already Had Picked Brooklyn Up From School Instead Of Corey. Jay , Corey And I Had An Appointment With Our Lawyer. Kelly's Case Was Coming Up And We Were Up To Testify. Anything To Keep That Bitch Behind Bars And Away From My Family. I'm So Disgusted With Her , When I Told My Mom And Solange They Were Pissed And Very Surprised Because It Didn't Sound Like Her At All.

I Pulled Up To Kalyan's House And Malaki Unbuckled Himself Out Of His Car Seat. I Got Out And Opening His Door And He Got Out Holding My Hand. We Walked Up To The Door Knocking On It. Kalyan Answered Within Two Minutes "Heyyyy" She Giggled Embracing Me Into A Hug.

"Hey Ki" She Smiled

"Hi" He Smiled Walking Past Her Going Inside.

"Uh Malaki You Not Going To Say Bye To Me?!" I Said , He Laughed Running Up To Me Giving Me A Hug. I Kissed His Cheek "Love You Baby"

"Love You Too Mommy" My Heart Melted , He Ran Inside.

"My Baby Is Growing Up" I Pouted

"Girl Yes He Is " Kalyan Said

"Thanks Girl , I'll Call You When I'm On My Way. Where's Brook?" I Asked

"Knocked Out , Right When She Came Here She Crashed On My Bed"

I Laughed "Okay Girl"

"Bye"She Said Closing The Door As I Headed To My Car. Once I Got Inside And Started It Up , I Was Out Her Driveway And On The Road. It Took Me About 45 Minutes To Get To The Office.

Once I Arrived I Made My Way To The Room. I Walked In To See Corey And Jay Sitting Down.

"Hey Y'all " I Said Kissing Jay Lips.

"Hey Babe" Jay Said

"Hey Ma" Corey Said Softly

On Cue Our Lawyer Opened The Door With A Bright Smile Across His Face. We All Got Up Exchanging Hellos Before Following Him Into The Conference Room.

"Now Kelendria Could Be Sentenced To 15 Years Or For Life Depended On How The Judge Feels. Plus How You Guys Respond" He Explained As He Went Through Papers.

"Well I Want The Bit-"

"Ma" Corey Said Cutting Me Off.

I Looked At Him And He Quickly Looked Down. "Now Corey Explain Everything , If You Lie To Me It's Going To Be-"

"I Know" Corey Said

"Okay Son , When Your Ready" Said James Our Lawyer.

"It Was Around February When My Mom Told Me I Had To Drop Of Money To Her , I Had To Do It After Practice. So When I Went Up To Her Apartment And She Opened The Door She Seemed Upset Her Eyes Were All Puffy. So I Asked Her And She Told Me That Her Boyfriend Was Beating Her Up So I Comforted Her And One Thing Led To Another...I Didn't See Her As My Aunt Since That Night , I Seen Her A Woman That Was Hurting Ya Know?"

"We All Don't Know" I Said Wanting To Slap Him. Jay Squeezed My Thigh.

"Mrs.Carter...Please" James Said , I Nodded My Head.

I Rolled My Eyes Crossing My Legs. Corey Looked At James "Its Not Rape...I Agreed To It. If Anything I Led Her On Plus I'm Gonna Be 18 Next Year Why Is It A Big Deal. I Love Her , I Can't Help My Feelings..." Corey Said

"Well In The Eyes Of The Law You Are Underage And She Is A Legal Adult. This Woman Is Going To Jail Wether You Agree Or Not , Its The Law. She Knew It Was Bad But Continued Things. They Also Have The Results That She Was Having Sex The Day The Police Handcuffed Her" James Explained

"Mom You Don't Feel One Bit Of Bad?...She Was Your Best Frien-"

"And Your Auntie Boy! Get Over It And Move On" I Shot

He Let Out A Sigh As We Continued With Our Meeting.
------------------------------------------
A/N

•What Y'all Think About Corey?

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽💓