34

Bey POV

"Mmmm Baby That Was Nice" I Smiled , I Was A Little Tipsy.

He Smiled Glancing At Me "We Need To Go Out By Ourselves More Often"

"I Know I Know" I Said As We Went On The Highway.

"Baby Where We Going?" I Asked Looking Around

"Just Sit Back And Relax Okay?"

"Oop Excuse Me Daddy" I Chuckled As He Sped Up A Bit.

After Driving For Like Three Hours We Pulled To The Ice Cream Shop We Always Used To Go To In New York When We Were Younger.

"Jay If I Wanted Ice Cream I Wo-"

Jay Got Out And Came Around To My Side Opening The Door. "Me Lady" He Said Holding Out His Hand.

I Giggled "Jay Why Are We Here?"

"You Don't Want No I've Cream?" He Asked

"No I'm Not In The Mood" I Said As We Walked Into The Ice Cream Shop.

"Why? You Know We Used To Always Come To This Ice Cream Shop In New York" He Said

I Rolled My Eyes "This Date Just Went Downhill" I Said Folding My Arms As He Ordered His Ice Cream.

We Sat Down And He Started Eating It , I Grabbed His Spoon Taking A Few Scoops.

"I'm Not In The Mood" He Mocked Talking In A Girly Voice Making Me Laugh.

"Do You Remember All The Memories We Had Back In New York?" He Asked

I Nodded "I Miss It There"

He Smiled As He Got Out The Chair Going Down On One Knee, I Began To Look Around As Tears BeginTo Form.

"Jay" I Said Softly

He Took The Black Box Out Of His Pocket Holding It Up As He Opened It , I Seen A Huge Ring Shinning. I Covered My Mouth.

"I Bought This Ring The Day I Fell Back In Love With You And I Did Not Take It Back At All. Yes You Were In Love With Another Man At The Time...I Had My Doubts Of Ever Getting The Chance To Call You Mines. But I Didn't Give Up...Once We Rekindled Our Love I Was Ready To Propose To You But Something Was Missing. Our Love Started In New York In This Ice Cream Shop When I First Fell In Love With You And Wanted You To Be Mines. But I Knew You Wasn't Feeling The Kid , But I Have You...My Ugly Ass Copped The Finest Female In The World And Had Children With Her. I'm The Luckiest Brotha In The World To Wake Up To Your Face And Sleep Next You Every Night...But Los Angles Isn't The Place For Us Los Angles Is The Place Where We Weren't One We Were Co Parenting And Not In A Good Place. But New York Is A Place Where We Belong So I Ask You Beyoncé Will You Relocate Our Family In The House I Had Built In The City Where Our Love Is And Do Me The Honor Of Being My Wife?"

I Kissed His Lips Adding Tongue , Hearing Claps From A Few People In The Shop And The Workers.

"Congratulations " I Heard, I Broke The Kiss To See My Kids Behind Me Walking Up To Us. I Smiled So Bright , I Got Up Hugging Them.

"So Is That A Yes?" Jay Asked

"It Better Be , I'm Missing My Show Right Now" Brooklyn Said With A Chuckle.

"Of Course Baby" I Said Kissing His Lips Again. He Placed The Ring On My Finger.

"I Love You So Fucking Much" I Said Looking Into His Glossy Eyes. I Knew He Wanted To She'd A Tear But Didn't Want To Show It.

"I Love You More Than You Know It" He Said Wrapping His Arms Around My Small Waist.

"Good Job Daddy" Malaki Said As He Rested On Corey's Hip.
****
"It's Not Fair!" Brooklyn Said , They Weren't Aware That Jay Had A House Built In New York.

"I Have Friends And My Studio Here In L.A" Brooklyn Said

"Same" Corey Said

Jay Let Out A Sigh "We're Not Moving Until Next Year When Corey Is Finished With High School, Brooklyn It Will Be During The Summer Plus You Make Friends Easy"

Malaki Was Sitting On My Lap While Brooklyn Chewed Jay Out.

"What About Your Jobs?! Why Can't We Just Stay Here?!" Brooklyn Argued

"Our Jobs Are Handled , I Get To Go Back To My Old Company And Your Mom Gets To Go Back To Her Old Hospital Just Has A Different Title" He Explained

"Why Can't We Do It My Freshman Year? At Least It'll Be A Fresh Start" Brooklyn Asked

"Brook You Can Hit Up Your Old Friends " Jay Said

"Do You Not Know Its Been Like 10 Million Years? You Must Not Know How This Generation Is" Brooklyn Said

"Brook-"

"Your Always Focused On Corey And Malaki But When It Comes To My Feelings It Gets Thrown Out The Window" Brooklyn Said

I Frowned "Brooklyn We're Doing This For The Family , Its Just Easier For Everybody If We Wait A Year Baby , That Way Malaki Would Start Kindergarten And Corey Would Be Getting Ready For School In The Fall" I Explained

"But Did You Say My Name In That? ...No" Brooklyn Said

Jay Let Out A Sigh "Brook-"

"May I Be Excused?" Brooklyn Asked Cutting Jay Off

"Yes" I Said Watching Her Get Up From The Couch Going To Her Room. As She Opened The Door

"You Better Close That Door Softly" I Said Sternly.

She Closed It Gentle. Imani Was Already In Her Room , This Discussion Didn't Involve Her Plus She's  Leaving Tonight Anyways.

"I Mean She Is Kind Of Right" Corey Said

Kelly Came Out The Kitchen With A Plate Of Food Sitting On The Couch Next To Corey.

"Take Malaki A Bath" I Said Kissing His Cheek.

Corey Got Up Picking Malaki Up From My Arms. I Looked At Jay.

"What Are We Gonna Do?" I Asked

Kelly Chomped On Her Food Looking At Us. Jay Shrugged "I Don't Know"
-----------------------------------------------
A/N

Do Y'all Want To Do A Character Q&A? I'm Kind Of In The Mood To Do One. If You Don't Know It's When You Get To Ask The "Characters" In The Book Any Questions You Want , Crazy , Stupid , Sexual Questions It Don't Matter. So Comment If You Want Me To Do It. If Yes Comment Your Questions ,If It's More Than Ten Questions Then I'll Do It. Or If You Want Me To Do A Q&A Or One Of My Other Books Comment The Book You Want A Character Q&A On👇🏽

•So Ask The Characters Questions 🤷🏽‍♀️💀

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽💓