six point five: colors?

Tealia's POV

what color are your eyes

It's in your name

So either teal, 'cause it's in my first name or blue, 'cause my middle name is Blue.

But how'd he know that? Who even knows that?

Maybe Kelsey told him. Maybe I did.

The last bell just rings and I remember that I went to school with the bus, since my car's still in the shop. As I walk through the hallway, heading to my locker I see a hooded Nolan standing near his.

"Hi Nolan," I say as I walk over to him.

"Hello to you too, Tealia," Nolan says smiling, after shutting his locker.

"What did you think of the song?" Nolan asks me, looking down at me.

"It was adorable. Did Dylan write it?" I ask as I try to catch a glimpse of his eyes. Or rather their color.

"Not really, Bo and I did most of the writing," Nolan says, shrugging.

"Oh," I bluntly say.

"Can you drop me off at my place?" I ask Nolan after a brief silence, with him still looking at me. It's difficult to tell which color his eyes are due to his hoodie granting shade to the eye area of his face. 

"Of course," Nolan replies, swiftly turning away. "Let's get a move on."

We head out of the school, to Nolan's car. Or so I thought. He grins mischievously as he stops in front of not a car but a fucking motorcycle. I swear to god, I'd rather walk.

"Did you forget that I got a bike?" he laughs.

"Well, we haven't properly hung out in ages," I remind him.

"About that..." Nolan starts but I interrupt him.

"Let's just not bring it up, alright?" I shoot him a forced smile. He hands me a helmet which he also helps me put on, since I am, in fact, incapable.

"Hop on, Lia," Nolan chuckles as he jump starts his bike. Hesitantly I 'hop on' and when he asks if I'm ready I just tell him to go.