sixteen point five: to be honest

Tealia's POV

well that's a story

For another day?

for another day.

Daily entertainment, I think, smiling at my phone before putting it in my pocket. Dylan? In love with me? Sounds a bit extreme, doesn't it? He's an okay guy, but nowhere near some others.

In the hallway Kelsey and I meet at our usual spot, my locker.

She's still raving about Joe, well aware how much he doesn't deserve such praise. Just when I'm about to update her on the mystery guy's case I eye an all too familiar local band.

"Hi guys," I say smiling, as they approach us.

"Hi girls," Bo greets us, mocking me, so I shoot him a quick glare.

"What's up Tealia?" Dylan asks snarky as he leans against the locker besides mine.

Before I can reply Bo and Nolan disrupt the short lived silence, informing Kels on Joe's notion of her.

"So, I was wondering... why is the band called 'Nobody'? Does it have some deeper meaning or?" I ask them several minutes filled with surprisingly interesting smalltalk later.

"Because, m'lady, the first two letters of each of our names spell out 'nobody' in a certain order. My name starts with 'no', Bolan's name with 'bo' and Dylan's with 'dy'," Nolan explains while smiling.

"Very clever," I say and the three boys beam as reply.

"As always," Nolan chuckles nervously as my phone buzzes for the second time in the last few minutes.

"Milana?" Kelsey asks and I nod.

"Whelp, we gotta go guys. Kels and I are meeting Milana at that Mexican place to get tacos," I say grinning.

"Have fun," Nolan says, smiling.

"Can you get me a burrito?" Bo asks me as I shove all the things I don't need into my locker.

"Of course. Text me, okay?" I tell him before Kels and I rush out of the school.