Released

Tom's POV

The doctors said I would be released today...To be honest..my memory has been kinda lost.The doctors asked me if I remember what happened before I had my concussion....I lost that memory along with the past week.

But never mind that...I'm going home! Tord is there awaiting me....I can't wait to see him. But first I need to rest I'm still sleep deprived from my depression .

Edd's POV

I got a text message from Matt saying Tom is in the hospital. I hope he's ok...It's just...I don't know..he's my friend and what if he ....y'know ...dies...

The thought makes me worried,sad,and sent chills down my spine. I don't even know what happened.

I'm not one who takes tragedies easy. My aunt has recently been married...soon to be  murdered later that evening.....That's why I went to visit my family....

Yeah, I've had better days..Oh well.
My life is still a great wonder...

Tord's POV

Heh... I can't wait for Tom to get home......just so I can fuck up his life...I told you. I'm a communist with the profession of fucking up lives.

Any way I heard Edd's coming home...A shame I've been meaning to fuck with him to.....

I decide to have social interaction with Matt because...WHY NOT?!

"Hey,Matt."  "Yes?" He said looking at himself in the mirror. "What does your shit look like?".....he was silent for like 4 minutes...I think he spaced out. "Um...I don't know?" Heh...he had that ' dafuq' face. It was hilarious.

"Never mind,I'm going to watch Hentai." I got up to Matt's ear and whispered "And (warning because idk if you'll feel uncomfortable at sexual things) masterbate."

It's hilarious how people get uncomfortable at the simplest things.
But my time has come...to watch Mayu-Chan get fucked.

Matt's POV

Tord got up to my ear and said the most disgusting thing I've ever heard..Guh, I have no idea how he gets off to that stuff...

But anyway, Edd's coming home today!
I'm so happy!

I've always had a crush on him....I don't know..just something about him..he's just so perfect. And the fact that he's like 2 feet shorter than me makes him so cute!

     ----time skip----

I hear a knock at the door at I get excited

"Edd-" "oh..." "Um...sorry Tom for not picking you up,I um forgo-" I said in the shakiest voice I have ever done. "Ahhh...it's ok...Now move the fuck over, I'm tired and depressed." He said,like his depression is a joke. " Uhhh...ok..good night...I guess."

Tom's POV

Im back at this shit-hole. The only good thing out of this is...Him.

I'm going to my room and going to bed. But when I walked by Tord's room I heard panting...he's probably watching hentai..I wanted to peek in his room. But that would be akward,weird,hot...,and just not good for him to be caught watching anime girls getting fucked.

"This life is shit. And so is everyone else." I yell as a good night to everyone. It was just a habit of mine since I've been in this hell-hole.
I turn over to see a face..well not a face more a picture of a face. It was a fucking picture of jigsaw. "HoLy MoThEr of aLl ThinGs Shit!!" I yell in fear. I hear Tord laugh in his room..in that hot Norwegian accent.

A/N

I made a lot of "..." in this chapter sorry about that....And for not updating. It's the end of the quarter in my school so my stress level has been off the charts. I hope you understand

and...HOLY SHIT FOR 400 PLUS READS!! Thank you so much. I honestly  thought this would get like 50 reads. 

I also wanted some love drama. Like Edd has a crush on Tom and Tom loves Tord and Matt likes Edd.

Idk you comment and tell me what you want.

Bye...and also drawing requests are still open. I'll put them in a book on my profile.

Ok,bye for real this time,