Small filler im so sorry

Tom's POV

It's been a couple of days since.....that happened. I've been going to therapy and it's has been good so...yeah!....I feel me a Tord have been getting along....I might tell him about my feelings...it's gonna happen soon...I hope he accepts my feelings.

I'm going to go downstairs now and eat. I haven't eaten anything for a while now because I have been feeling sick to my stomach.

I decide on cereal. I grab all the stuff for cereal and make it. I look up to see Matt and Edd cuddling."How long have they been together?" I say under my breath. I sit down next to them and start to eat. "TOM!? Are you okay? I heard you went to the hospital! And I-"
He said before I interrupted him,"I'm fine,fully recovered." I say looking forward lifelessly,"But..how?" Its only been just a couple of days." He says confused,"Magic." I say doing jazz hands.

--time skip--

I go up to my room after finishing my cereal. I lay in my bed feeling like texting someone but I don't know who.

I decide not to text. And I decide to take a nap instead. Yes, I know I just woke up,but I'm still pretty damn tired.

Edd's POV

Tom left upstairs. I understand, he needs to rest. But that aside I have never felt so happy to be with someone,especially if it's Matt since I live with him. "Matt." I say,"I like your face.""Awe thank you!" Matt said kissing the top of my head.

A/N

Sorry really short chapter

Small filler and Eddmatt fluff