Remebering

Tord's POV

Wow,I knew Tom had depression but the thought of him being suicidal never crossed my mind.

Don't get the wrong idea, I only want him to live so I can kill him. But Tom has been going to therapy since the death of those girls has fucked him up to the point he was about to run away from home.

My three toes are broken. They got hit by the car that killed those girls. Tom had to carry me  around for a while.Luckily he didn't die but unfortunately they did.

The family said that witnesses could come and say goodbye. I was gonna invite Thomas but he's to fucked up right now, so it's best not to go.

But I might as well go back to the mall to buy some hentai. I'll ask Matt or Edd to take me.

It doesn't bother me that I'm going to back to site that the girls died at. Death is inevitable. Their time was just earlier than most.

I walk down the stairs with my crouches. "God damn, these are hard to use down the stairs."

When I got downstairs I saw Matt and Edd but....They were cuddling? "Uh...guys wanna take me to the mall?" They both jump and acted like I didn't see them."Uh...yeah but weren't you and Tom just there last night?" Matt said lightly blushing. "Yeah, we were. Our trip was cut short." "Oh..ok." He said. 

--in the car--

"So uh......Sorry..?" Matt said "Um. Excuse me?" I said confused ,"I'm sorry you had to witness those two girls die." Matt said looking at the road. "Wait..was it on the news? And why are you sorry they were gonna die anyway."
"TORD!" Matt said kinda mad." What? We're all gonna die eventually" I say trying not make a scene similar to last night.

The entire car ride was silent after that.When we got there we saw yellow police tape around the place where it happened. My face looked at the spot lifelessly at the spot reliving the moment.

I got my hentai and left the mall not wanting to think about the entire night..especially the time when Tom preferred to be dead. It was disgusting.

Tom's POV

"Damn it Thomas, just live for me!"
Those word whirled around my head. Did Tord care for me? Probably not. It was a nice thought though.

But screams..The screams..the blood...it kept playing over and over in my head. "IT SHOULD OF BEEN ME!" I shouted."I'm so so sorry,I could of done something." I started crying not caring about anyone hearing. It's true I could of done something. I could of let the girls live. I could of died myself. That way nobody would be sad.

I hug tommee bear crying. I'm gonna go to bed. I don't care about taking my pills today. I'm just gonna sleep in my puddle of misery where nothing can bother me.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. It was kinda rushed. Also I have horrible writers block. So ya.....
Bye!!