Out to the Mall

Tord's POV

"HOLY MOTHER FUCK OF ALL THINGS HOLY!" I hear Tom yell. I can't help but laugh. Tom's suffering is pleasure to the world I live in.

I decide to put something in front of his door...Yes,just to fuck with his life.

You could call him 'My prank puppet' (ya see what I did there...no y'know like the title...no...ok I'll leave then.). I want to go out to the book store to buy some more hentai. Yeah...and I'll bring Matt along too.....NO! Wait I know I'll bring Tom...I know how much he hates my hentai.

"Ooh Thomas!" I say in a high pitched voice. "Wut do you want...commie." He says with a pause.
Yes,I know torturing him while he has depression is unhealthy. But, as you know my job is to fuck with his sad misrible life....I can't wait till the day he asks me to end his life!

"Come with me to the mall!Please." I say in a coo-ey voice. "UUGH! Fine."

And so, he got out of his room and followed me down stairs.

Tom's POV
Tord...actually asked me out..well, not exactly asked me out he asked me to come to the shopping mall with him.

"You're not gonna put on your hoodie?" He says in that beautiful accent."N-no.." To be honest it's kinda hard to talk to him..after all he is my crush.

"Ok then....Lets go!" He points to the door and starts skipping..well not really  more jumping like 1 inch off the ground.

We get in the car and drive to the mall. I just stare out the window and start to lightly blush as I'm in the same car as Tord...alone...

"Aaaand we're here!" He says. "Ok lets go to manga store!" He says overly excited,"you're...buying hentai...aren't you." "Yep!wanna read some with me!"
"Ew..no.." I fake cringed because I didn't want him to know I was totally down for it....like I don't know...it'd be kinda hot to read some hentai with him....."Oh well! You're missing out!"

"Fuck you.." I say under my breath but just enough so he can hear me. I looked the opposite way from him because my face was burning up.

All the sudden I hear screeching getting closer and closer then I hear "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!" Tord pushed me out of the way and he jumped out of the way as well but I heard him scream in pain..or more groan in pain. "S-shit." I said.

All of the sudden I heard so much screams.

I looked over to Tord who was cussing under his breath holding his foot.
Then I looked over to see....a women get out of her car crying,at least 20 people screaming in horror and crying,and what appeared to be 2 teenage girls who were crushed to death by the car and a boy whose left leg and right foot. He was crying as well saying something like 'Ashley' and 'Kara' it was hard to make out because of all the screaming,sirens,and my ears were ringing. 

"TORD SRE YOU OK!?" I ask "yeah...three of my toes are broken though...Shit jehovah sorry." I about broke into tears because of the tragic scene that fucked me up..and Tord is hurt. " I-I-I'm sorry Tord I'll bring you to the house...." "ok." He agreed to me carrying him to the car.

---in the car--

I was just about to start driving before I broke into tears,"What the hell,why are you crying Tom?" Tord asked,"Because those two girls just fucking died right in front of me!" "Tom-" he said not finishing his sentence due to me interrupting,"IT SHOULD OF BEEN ME WHO DIED,that way no one would of cared....I'm so so sorry...I could of done something..they wouldn't of been dead if I did something...it's all my fault.." I said not thinking just talking I couldn't help it, they wouldn't of been dead if I just died. I started to sob uncontrollably," shh, shh it's ok,you couldn't of done something , it's that woman's fault she should of been more responsible
." "NO I COULD OF DONE SOMETHING BUT YOU PUSHED ME OUT OF THE WAY!!" I started to cry until he spoke,"I PUSHED YOU OUT OF THE WAY SO YOU WOULDN'T DIE!!"  He yelled at me,"But why? I'm not worth of this world." "Damn it Thomas just stay alive, please.."

I didn't  say anything after that I just drove to the ER "Tord let me carry you to the ER.." "Ok."

Matt's POV

I heard knocking at the door "Who is it?" I say,"Edd." They reply. Well since we're alone I might use this chance to confess my feelings to him.

"IS TOM OK!?" He says panicked.my smile dropped and I simply said,"He's um..ok,He's at the mall with Tord.." "Oh thank god he's not dead." He sighed in relief. "Wanna sit down Edd?" "Yeah sure." He says

Ok this is your only chance Matt tell him and it will all be good..hopefully

"So Edd..You wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah!" He said .

-----during the movie----

It was completely silent the entire movie until I spoke,"Uh..Edd I have something important to tell you." "Yes?" He says curiously,god damn he's so cute like that."um...for a while now..I um...I've had a crush on you.." I feel my face turn red.

"Oh,um..I ...same here." He says those words and it both shocked me and made me happy.  "I um wow. So uh...are we still friends." I say stupidly "hehe of course silly!" He says planting a kiss on my cheek.

A/N

Wow long chapter there buddy!
I put some fluff,tragedy,and sadness in there.
I hope this is a good chapter.
Oh,and btw you probably didn't notice but Tord is kinda scattered brained. He'll think one thing then another. Ok bye my friends!